Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *geekywraith waves hi* A quick hello. I’ll be back much later since it’s nearly dinner time for me. Had a not too bad week so far. Tomorrow will be probably not that enjoyable mostly because of a coworker that will probably have another fit of "diva rage" yelling and slamming his door like last week. Oh well people are predictable. But I take solace that’s it’s almost the weekend.
    *Hugs*

I hope tomorrow turns out better than expected for you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      *Hugs*

I hope tomorrow turns out better than expected for you.
      Thanks. I really hope so too.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
        Check what I made
        squeeeeeeeeeee

Steve and Spike!!!! *sigh* *thunk*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

If I'm going to be in any fit state for the party tomorrow I'd better go up to bed now. So Night, night everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

@WW Is it alright if Forrest comes down to you around 8:15pm GMT and then you can go over any last minute instructions for looking after Christhart?
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            That sounds sensible. Or we could also have events that last longer, maybe two days or so. For example we could start a chocolate wrestling relatively early and everyone who has the time just comes in and jumps into the chocolate. We're already sort of doing this now since we're having conversations on the CO hive that last for some days, just a random thought.
            Good random thought, sometime things are moving so fast, I get a little lost.

Emo Rant Alert:
            It's sad that RL lets us all drift apart this way. About a year back we all had so much fun on the thunk threads because people were able to get online about the same time. Now we all have too much RL stuff that keeps us from having wraithy fun. I often wish we could have wild parties again like we had then.
            RL has been getting in my way, I hope to be around more over Xmas but it didn't happen. I really miss you guys and seeing SGA and our Wraithy guy's. I got the DVD but it still doesn't seem the same. This weather not helping my mood. Think I got SAD, no sunshine to cheer me up.

They have to practice not only having a poker face but also a poker mind. I think some of the boys on Boris's hive already tried out playing poker and had the same difficulties.
            Takes the fun out of playing if you know what cards everybody got. Unless the boys are playing strip poker, then it's advantage.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
              Check what I made
              Oh love that, like lots.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Takes the fun out of playing if you know what cards everybody got. Unless the boys are playing strip poker, then it's advantage.
                Knowing Spike, Steve & Co, they only consider it worth cheating for strip poker anyway!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Knowing Spike, Steve & Co, they only consider it worth cheating for strip poker anyway!
                  Never mind being worth it for them, it worth it for me toooooo,--gutter gutter and naughty minded gutter thoughts
                  sigpic

Comment

*Game Discussion*

There's not much we can do when hardly anyone has time to play any more. There is one thing I've thought of, however.

Game Draygon is supposed to be in charge of the archaeological expeditions and hive museum. If Dave was put in charge instead, IV and I could do something about archaeology without our characters needing to say they'd consulted game Draygon about various things. (Having consultations means we've got to keep contacting player Draygon and ask if it's OK to say this and that.)

If player Draygon says this is OK I can make a post in Boris's hive about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      *Game Discussion*

There's not much we can do when hardly anyone has time to play any more. There is one thing I've thought of, however.

Game Draygon is supposed to be in charge of the archaeological expeditions and hive museum. If Dave was put in charge instead, IV and I could do something about archaeology without our characters needing to say they'd consulted game Draygon about various things. (Having consultations means we've got to keep contacting player Draygon and ask if it's OK to say this and that.)

If player Draygon says this is OK I can make a post in Boris's hive about it.
                      I have no problem with this. Since I'm not around as much as I would like, I think changing the leadership of the experdition is a wise idea.

EDIT: While I think of it, since Michael is one of the scientists and the genesist on Boris's hive, I give borrowing permission for RP and fanfics as and when it is neccercery.
                      Last edited by Draygon; 15 January 2010, 08:37 AM.
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        I have no problem with this. Since I'm not around as much as I would like, I think changing the leadership of the experdition is a wise idea.
                        Thanks. If there's an archaeology plot going on when you're able to play for an hour or two, game Draygon could just visit the site to see what's going on if you want her to.

PS: Thanks for giving Borrowing permission for Michael. If he's needed for anything he can just pay a visit to Pegasus using Dray's mini stargate.

Fred: There's a wardrobe on Earth leading to another place.

Neo: There's witches on TPD-123.

Fred: All we need is a lion.

Neo: We're still not going to rename the Pegasus galaxy and call it Narnia.

Fred:
                        Last edited by ciannwn; 15 January 2010, 08:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Having to use a neighbour's comp so can't stay on... net's not working in our house. Great timing Sorry and will badger mum to change providers, we've had too many problems with ours of late.
                          Gotta go, and hope I can delete browsing history... neighbours a teacher

Comment

Sorry Guys, Just realised that I've got to be up for an early shift at work in five hours, so I'm now off to bed, have a good time in the COH and see you all later.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                              Sorry Guys, Just realised that I've got to be up for an early shift at work in five hours, so I'm now off to bed, have a good time in the COH and see you all later.
                              Night.
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I should have my new fic ready later today. I'm just going through it and rephrasing a few things so they don't give the wrong impression - eg. Crockett has brightly coloured cushions on his dining table.

I've decided to put it on a web page and post the link to make life easier. I won't have to divide it up because of the GW character limit or go through posts to put various bits in italics.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X