Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    Most of my family live in the UK but I have two family members in US and one family member is originally from Germany whilst another is from France.
    I got a whole bunch of family in France. I was laughing the other day think about trying to introduce Silver to my American, French Aussie.Confusing enough when we all get together like recently when the French and Americans got together. Talk about confusion as we all worked out what the other was saying. Still the beer and the wine helped, don't matter where you come from in my family the drink helps.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*geeky waves hi*

Bob can be put back for adoption since I don’t RPG mostly because of things in RL making me not in a playing mood and the different time zones. Bob is a nice wraith and deserves someone special. I’m the independent type so Bob was neglected poor wraithy. So whoever is interested in adopting him, thunking him or whatever its fine.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        *geeky waves hi*

Bob can be put back for adoption since I don’t RPG mostly because of things in RL making me not in a playing mood and the different time zones. Bob is a nice wraith and deserves someone special. I’m the independent type so Bob was neglected poor wraithy. So whoever is interested in adopting him, thunking him or whatever its fine.
        If nobody wants to adopt him straight away I'll make a post in the Planet thread to say that Bob has returned to the Pirate Camp and move him back to the Pirate album on the website.
        sigpic

Comment

*geeky waves hi*

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          If nobody wants to adopt him straight away I'll make a post in the Planet thread to say that Bob has returned to the Pirate Camp and move him back to the Pirate album on the website.
          i think that would be a reasonable alternative, C - I think Geeky's feeling "guilty" for not getting on the RPs very often, but we all understand and your suggestion on Steve's thunk thread that she could allow on of us to RP Bob if necessary when Geeky isn't here.
          It would be a shame for Geeky to feel she has to give Bob up, cos they always seem so happy together!
          I certainly think we should wait till Geeky comes on again and give her a chance to change her mind.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            but we all understand and your suggestion on Steve's thunk thread that she could allow on of us to RP Bob if necessary when Geeky isn't here. It would be a shame for Geeky to feel she has to give Bob up, cos they always seem so happy together!

I certainly think we should wait till Geeky comes on again and give her a chance to change her mind.
            Geeky giving one or more players permanent permission to Borrow him when she can't get on means he isn't lost to the game world (like Spike who was supposed to be with his worshipper all the time so he was only here when AFA was).

I think the COH would be the best place for Bob because Geeky could then call in when she can just to say she spends some time with him. As there's no plots in the COH it wouldn't matter if she could only get on to do this just before everyone else packed up for the night.

We've only had Spike and Crockett readopted because their owners were very certain they'd never be coming back to make any posts at all. Geeky does call in when she can, though.
            sigpic

Comment

*geeky waves hi*

I'm sorry to hear RL's not helping at the moment *hugs*
              Poor Bob
              Um...
              Aurora: Oh, come on! You've just said you want to add another person/shapeshifeter to our group, and you have Gabriel!
              PA: I feel sorry for him
              Craig: So do I, I bet he'd love my bunker
              Geeky giving one or more players permanent permission to Borrow him when she can't get on means he isn't lost to the game world (like Spike who was supposed to be with his worshipper all the time so he was only here when AFA was).

I think the COH would be the best place for Bob because Geeky could then call in when she can just to say she spends some time with him. As there's no plots in the COH it wouldn't matter if she could only get on to do this just before everyone else packed up for the night.

We've only had Spike and Crockett readopted because their owners were very certain they'd never be coming back to make any posts at all. Geeky does call in when she can, though.
              Sounds like a good idea.
              Although if she'd give me permission I wouldn't mind Bob coming to stop with us every so often, I bet Craig would love his company. He seems the sort who would enjoy going culling in the local seaside town

Any thoughts or opinions? I wouldn't adopt him 'proper', but maybe just ask for permission to borrow him so he can get out and about a bit?
              I won't take offence if you say no. I know I've become a bit of a Wraithie collector

Comment

*sends hugs to geekywraith*

Comment

Steve is having a slight identity crisis - he's a WraithWolf!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    *hides behind Aurora for protection*
                    Aurora:
                    Craig: Now whos' afraid of the big (not so-) bad wolf?

Interesting piccies, I'd love to see what they look like coloured Takes the 'identity crisis' thing to a whole new level

Comment

Woah, I really like the transformation picture! It's very well done. *is very impressed*
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I love them both but I'm especially attracted to the first one were the wolf has wraith eyes!!
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                          I love them both but I'm especially attracted to the first one were the wolf has wraith eyes!!
                          Thanks everyone!
                          I like the first one better myself - I like the sort of morphing of Steve into a wolf, which is more what I was aiming for - and yes, I like the wolf-with-wraith-eyes too!

I'm working on more, tho the rest are just wolves, no Steve... I;m planning to paint them, going for a realistic style, maybe even acrylics or oils
                          sigpic

Comment

The first one has to be my favourite. It's just WOW. The second pic is wonderfully gothic and I love his wolfy smile in the third one as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

That is a very Steve looking wolf or do I mean a very wofe looking Steve. Great pictures TP. You done Steve and the wolf proud.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

The first one has to be my favourite. It's just WOW. The second pic is wonderfully gothic and I love his wolfy smile in the third one as well.
                                Wow! Thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X