Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore
    Actually Charles' hand is a bit crushed so much that he's threatning to feed on Danny if he doesn't stop laughing about it. Mother and baby are sleeping at the moment, but no doubt when she wakes up she'll be eager to come and see you all.

Oh thank you for the sig comment
    How did he manage to do that?
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Well, I think it's great that Charles was there - good for him!
      Shame on you, Danny!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Well Joanne was crushing it during birth, mostly Charles and Joanne went through agony while Danny was in the background snickering at Charles.
        Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Well, I think it's great that Charles was there - good for him!
        Shame on you, Danny!
        I always think it's good if the fathers there as then they can kind of get a feel of what it's like for the mum.

Although I think someone should have been chosen to give Danny one of those Gibbs smacks to the head then he might not be snickering so much.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          I always think it's good if the fathers there as then they can kind of get a feel of what it's like for the mum.

Although I think someone should have been chosen to give Danny one of those Gibbs smacks to the head then he might not be snickering so much.
          *volunteers to smack Danny upside the head!*
          sigpic

Comment

*grabs Danny hiding behind a door*

WW: Smack away!

Danny:

Just wait till it's your turn, Babe - she'll crush BOTH your hands!!! Now behave yourself and start looking after them properly!
            sigpic

Comment

he was previously due on the 26th of January 2010 but his Wraith-Human hybrid attributes accelerated his growth during pregnancy (with of course the certain help of Rhys and his bagpipes performance at the baby shower the day before).

"The quicker I get born the quicker I'll grow up enough to be able to put plugs in my ears. "
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO! Haha! That's true. I guess Danny protecting her belly wasn't enough for him.
                He was kicking rather hard, as well.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm off now guys, as I've got a 7am start at work tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll make it in if I don't go up now, (Winter and Forrest are already back in the guestroom on the COH). See you all tomorrow if you're on here.
                  sigpic

Comment

New OC Character

Christhart: (WW's Original Character)
                    Son of Joanne and Charles.
                    Christhart is just a baby and was born on the 7th January 2010 at 6.12pm at the Hippie Commune with the help of Dr. Beckett, he was previously due on the 26th of January 2010 but his Wraith-Human hybrid attributes accelerated his growth during pregnancy (with of course the certain help of Rhys and his bagpipes performance at the baby shower the day before). He has fluffy black hair with white tufts through it (possibly to grow into streaks later in life), human skintone of his mother, wraith viper pits and the usual wraithy yellow eyes with human pupils. He currently resides with his parents and his Uncle Danny at the hippie commune.
                    MCH and Silver come in with a package wrapped in baby paper.

MCH Sorry we missed the baby shower (Not sorry we missed Rhys bagpipe solo) Hope you like it.
                    Spoiler:

Silver: It is a musical roundabout to hang above Christhart cot. On the roundabout are two male Wraiths and a Queen, a hive and a dart ships.
                    MCH to WW: This is a gift card so you can go online to download suitable music for the roundabout as I don't think Christhart will want to hear the baby lullaby time after time.

I just returned from work and I'm cold. It's -13 in Manchester and I walked back from work. Outside is snowy and very icy. Need my nice warm bed. Hope Christhart like him pressie. Night.

Sorry but we gotta go,
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Aww thank you so much. Don't worry about it MCH, and yeah be glad you didn't see the bagpipe solo. Lol!
                      I'm surprised she couldn't hear it the way he was playing.
                      sigpic

Comment

New OC Character

Christhart is just a baby and was born on the 7th January 2010 at 6.12pm at the Hippie Commune with the help of Dr. Beckett, he was previously due on the 26th of January 2010 but his Wraith-Human hybrid attributes accelerated his growth during pregnancy (with of course the certain help of Rhys and his bagpipes performance at the baby shower the day before). He has fluffy black hair with white tufts through it (possibly to grow into streaks later in life), human skintone of his mother, wraith viper pits and the usual wraithy yellow eyes with human pupils. He currently resides with his parents and his Uncle Danny at the hippie commune.
                        CONGRATULATIONS!

*hands WW a pair of hand-knitted baby socks*

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

"The quicker I get born the quicker I'll grow up enough to be able to put plugs in my ears. "
                        Aww thank you so much. Don't worry about it MCH, and yeah be glad you didn't see the bagpipe solo. Lol!
                        Rhys: Philistines. *to DS* They don't like my music.

DS: Aww. Come here, poor darling. *huggles Rhys*

Tommy: *snort* But they are right.

btw, we're expecting a heavy blizzard for the weekend. Authorities are warning people to stay at home if possible. If I won't be online during the weekend we're snowed in and electricity has failed.

Comment

New OC Character

Congrats!
                          Oh I almost forgot!

Character Owners Guide:

Christhart (wraith_whore's original character) Can be held and cradled at all times. Borrowing for mini fics is permitted. For borrowing for roleplaying ask permission from wraith_whore.
                          I'll add all the info later
                          Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

btw, we're expecting a heavy blizzard for the weekend. Authorities are warning people to stay at home if possible. If I won't be online during the weekend we're snowed in and electricity has failed.
                          Better keep her well snuggled, boys!

Comment

Thanks PA.
                            *sends hugs and flowers for the proud mum*

Comment

Ahhhhhh so that was Rhys and not a gale I heard.

Glad you like the musical toy and the gift card to download some suitable tunes .... like the ones I was think you use for your videos.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Rhys: Philistines. *to DS* They don't like my music.

DS: Aww. Come here, poor darling. *huggles Rhys*

Tommy: *snort* But they are right.

Take care DS over the weekend, stay well snuggled with the boys. Well a girl's gotta be looked in times of need
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X