Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@MCH: She'll certainly try to! At one point she gets surgically turned into a wraith, but genetically remains a hybrid due to the side-effects of loosing her telekenesis.

@ciannwn: Darn, I wish my webcam could do that Talking dinosaur, for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      I found the avatars supplied by the webcam's makers - my son will be talking to an animated dinosaur tomorrow evening.
      Oh my oh wish to could see his face when he first see that.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
        @MCH: She'll certainly try to! At one point she gets surgically turned into a wraith, but genetically remains a hybrid due to the side-effects of loosing her telekenesis.
        Now read chapter 5 and 6, glad to see they appear to be sorting themselves out. Nice to see Kenny with Todd as well.

Non WWA related.
        Spoiler:
        Evening job. Tesco are doing a purfume as presents for Christmas. Think I just about managed to get rid of the headache from all the scents which the customers had generously sprayed around. We have 20 testers for customer to play with. After 3 evenings of 2+ hours for each evening I think you get the idea of my state. My nose can't smell a thing.
        Plus the ongoing day job situation with the staff suspensions. We got our Christmas night out this Saturday evening; that is those of us who are not suspended. YET.We still don't know if there will be any more
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          I´m glad I don´t have a webcam. Besides I consider myself as unphotogenic.

btw, I´m off now to my monthly training, I´m back at Sunday evening. Have a nice weekend.
          Have fun Cat
          Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Non WWA related.
          Spoiler:
          Evening job. Tesco are doing a purfume as presents for Christmas. Think I just about managed to get rid of the headache from all the scents which the customers had generously sprayed around. We have 20 testers for customer to play with. After 3 evenings of 2+ hours for each evening I think you get the idea of my state. My nose can't smell a thing.
          Plus the ongoing day job situation with the staff suspensions. We got our Christmas night out this Saturday evening; that is those of us who are not suspended. YET.We still don't know if there will be any more
          Spoiler:
          the perfume thing would be my idea of hell. After studying aromatherapy and smelling natural oils, all the fake stuff makes me feel ill I hope they don't suspend any one else where your day job is.

Comment

Sorry for not doing any role playing today, I had stuff to sort out on dA, check messages and do organisation and submissions for the Wraith Club.

Which reminds me, since we have a few members here (Dray, TP, IV, PA) I could as well ask the question here instead of dA:
            I have been thinking about turning the Wraith Club into a deviantart group, that would make it easier to handle for everyone. For information about groups click here: http://help.deviantart.com/groups/
            Any thoughts, objections, suggestions?

Apart from that I'm having a light headache and I'm afraid if I'd do any role playing today it'd turn out utterly confusing for everyone.

Non WWA related.
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Bleh, having your nose tortured with 20 perfumes at once for such a long time is awful.

I really hope there will be no more suspensions. *hugs*

Comment

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Too much perfume can be well and truly

Sorry to hear your day job is still stressful.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Sorry for not doing any role playing today, I had stuff to sort out on dA, check messages and do organisation and submissions for the Wraith Club.

Which reminds me, since we have a few members here (Dray, TP, IV, PA) I could as well ask the question here instead of dA:
                I have been thinking about turning the Wraith Club into a deviantart group, that would make it easier to handle for everyone. For information about groups click here: http://help.deviantart.com/groups/
                Any thoughts, objections, suggestions?

Apart from that I'm having a light headache and I'm afraid if I'd do any role playing today it'd turn out utterly confusing for everyone.
                I was thinking about that earlier. I'll go have a look at the info.

EDIT: Since they have 'admins' too does that mean more than one of us would be able to upload pics to the group? It would make it easier for you, DS, so you don't have to do it all the time.

Comment

WOW! Very dynamic! Brilliant, TP! I can't green you but have mental green.
                  Wow TP you out done yourself with this picture. I wish i could do half as well as you've done.
                  Wow! Thank you both
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    I was thinking about that earlier. I'll go have a look at the info.

EDIT: Since they have 'admins' too does that mean more than one of us would be able to upload pics to the group? It would make it easier for you, DS, so you don't have to do it all the time.
                    Yep, that would make life a bit easier. Members would be able to upload deviations themselves, saving me the time of having to do that.

I'm off for bed now but I will be online tomorrow during the day. Hubby will take care of DS junior and I'll be able to work some more on artwork and fanfic. ()

I won't be online tomorrow evening though, I'll go to Dortmund with a friend to the Christmas market. It's a tradition, we're doing this every year and we'll also see the world's biggest Christmas tree, it's 45 metres high.
                    Spoiler:

Goodnight everyone and have fun!

Comment

Attn Everyone

I'm thinking of putting a Christmas Special section on the website. There are those fairy tales which are still to be posted plus the cards I've put on the WDC and TP has done a fab pic of Greg as Santa.

Contributions don't have to be game related for this to give everyone more scope - it can just be us WWA members having fun. If anyone wants to send in stories and/or artwork the easiest place for me to find it would be in OOC.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, the groups idea sounds interesting DS I didn't know they were possible til you posted that info link.

Edit: *scoots to get to work on her christmas 'fic chapter*

Comment

Just learned that the Greg as Santa pic is to illustrate a TP Hive story. This means she'll have to do something else for the Xmas special.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, that would make life a bit easier. Members would be able to upload deviations themselves, saving me the time of having to do that.

I'm off for bed now but I will be online tomorrow during the day. Hubby will take care of DS junior and I'll be able to work some more on artwork and fanfic. ()

I won't be online tomorrow evening though, I'll go to Dortmund with a friend to the Christmas market. It's a tradition, we're doing this every year and we'll also see the world's biggest Christmas tree, it's 45 metres high.
                            Spoiler:

Goodnight everyone and have fun!
                            Being able to upload our own will definitely mae it easier, I think it sounds like a good idea to upgrade to a group. Plus it's free

Have a good time at the market, that tree looks lovely

Comment

Attn Everyone

I'm thinking of putting a Christmas Special section on the website. There are those fairy tales which are still to be posted plus the cards I've put on the WDC and TP has done a fab pic of Greg as Santa.

Contributions don't have to be game related for this to give everyone more scope - it can just be us WWA members having fun. If anyone wants to send in stories and/or artwork the easiest place for me to find it would be in OOC.
                              I will be working on a couple of christmas pics/cards over the coming week Craig's having great fun testing out poses
                              Just learned that the Greg as Santa pic is to illustrate a TP Hive story. This means she'll have to do something else for the Xmas special.
                              Ooh *claps hands excitedly*

Comment

My annoying brother has left it till this late to tell me he wants to come on the computer. I have agreed to let him come on until 10:30 GMT. So I'll be back in half an hour

Comment

Working...
                                X