Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    That's funny, because I ran into the same problem.

I was writing a fic, and I wanted to add some sort of religion to wraith culture, so I just made up a goddess for the wraith.
    I'd agree with you there, Mar - IF Wraith had a religion I would expect it to be some kind of female deity, since they are a queen-ruled race in which the female gender is very rare and almost revered.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I'd agree with you there, Mar - IF Wraith had a religion I would expect it to be some kind of female deity, since they are a queen-ruled race in which the female gender is very rare and almost revered.
      That makes sense , and of course our Wraithy boys worship the ground we walk on. So how does it feel to be a Goddess? Feel pretty darn good for me.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
        Part II of Wraith and Hybrid:
        Curioser and curioser... do I detect a hint of pride from Phineas?
        sigpic

Comment

Hi... I didn't find the OOC chat... so I expected, this is it^^
          An I also didn't find that white number...sorry! Don't telkl me, I'm stupid, I already know^^ SORRY!
          I'm darkestmiracle and I want to join your RPG.. My OOC:

Name: Armelle
          Race: Human
          Where from: earth
          Idea: Armelle isn't very happy on earth. She tries to escape the planet by breaking in the SGC. She manages to kill some guardians and steps through the Gate. Right into a culling. That's the way she gets on the hive^^

MFG
          miracle

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            That makes sense , and of course our Wraithy boys worship the ground we walk on. So how does it feel to be a Goddess? Feel pretty darn good for me.

The Chosen Few in my fic folder on WWA website poses this very same question
            sigpic

Comment

The Chosen Few in my fic folder on WWA website poses this very same question
              Went back to read The Chosen Few , think you got it right we are Goddess to our Wraith very and boy could I get use to being worships and being a Goddess.
              sigpic

Comment

@Toddspet: Yep xD He's like *puffs up* I found her! Then alter he starts to realise that having a natural pyromaniac as a worshipper can be problematic - sneezing, I need say no more

@MCH: Hehee, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by darkestmiracle View Post
                  An I also didn't find that white number...sorry! Don't telkl me, I'm stupid, I already know^^ SORRY!

Idea: Armelle isn't very happy on earth. She tries to escape the planet by breaking in the SGC. She manages to kill some guardians and steps through the Gate. Right into a culling. That's the way she gets on the hive^^

MFG
                  miracle
                  Hi darkestmiracle, your very welcome to WWA.

WraithCat or DracoStellaris they are the people who help new comers to join our role playing thread. Suggest you send a private message to them so you can alert them to you wish to join.
                  Last edited by MCH; 08 December 2009, 10:22 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

MFG
                    miracle

Oh, hi there! I know you from dA! Welcome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      Went back to read The Chosen Few , think you got it right we are Goddess to our Wraith very and boy could I get use to being worships and being a Goddess.
                      Well, I did get the idea from Steve... all that mutual worshipping!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                        @Toddspet: Yep xD He's like *puffs up* I found her! Then alter he starts to realise that having a natural pyromaniac as a worshipper can be problematic - sneezing, I need say no more

@MCH: Hehee, thanks
                        Hmm... a hint of romance in the air along with the fire, so to speak?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm... a hint of romance in the air along with the fire, so to speak?
                          He could be heading into a firestorm of a relationship.

Wonders when part 3 is coming?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome. I see you're still on probation which will make role playing difficult because your posts have to be monitored by the mods first. While you're waiting for a game organiser to contact you, find some topics which interest you elsewhere in the forum and reply to those so your post count goes up.

The Wraith Worshippers Anonymous website has a lot of game guides.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...pers-anonymous

I haven't got round to adding the technomagic feeding device to the Technology section yet but the details can be found in this story.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...magic-solution

If your character eventually ends up on Boris's Hive or with the Hippies or Pirates on the island, the Wraith there don't feed on humans any more.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Toddspet & MCH: Maaybe I'm just about to start writing the third chapter now (yay for fizzy-drink fueled inspiration!)

@darkestmiracle: Welcome to the WWA

Comment

I'm going now, may come back later,

Work Related

Spoiler:
                                We've had another member of staff suspended that brings it up to three suspensions now. None of us where expecting this to happen today.

Management still say they can't say weather there will be any more suspensions. due to incorrect use of the internet and emails.) Talk about staff feeling depressed and fed up.

It taken a lot out of me and I'm feeling very upset. She was a mate of mine.

I'm going to get something to eat, try to restore my energy levels.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X