Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Update

A Productive and Pleasing Night and Spike’s Early Christmas Present have been added.

I feel really drained and tired today.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Website Update

A Productive and Pleasing Night and Spike’s Early Christmas Present have been added.

I feel really drained and tired today.
      Thank you and *big hugs*

Mr TP had work xmas nigth out last night (yes already) - he came home very late, very drunk and kept me awake all night... I had to hold Steve off him or he'd be a dried out husk by now!

Steve: *purrs and strokes TP's hair* Humans! Don;t appreciate good worshippers when they're right under their noses!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Mr TP had work xmas nigth out last night (yes already) - he came home very late, very drunk and kept me awake all night... I had to hold Steve off him or he'd be a dried out husk by now!
        Oh, well. At least it's over and done with for this year.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, well. At least it's over and done with for this year.
          True!!! He's lying on the sofa muttering "never again"... he said that last year... and the year before...and the year before...

Steve: Stupid human males! Still... keeps him out of the way for a while... now, where were we, Princess? Ah yes, snuggles and purring
          sigpic

Comment

True!!! He's lying on the sofa muttering "never again"... he said that last year... and the year before...and the year before...
            Start cooking and clatter the saucepans loudly.
            sigpic

Comment

Start cooking and clatter the saucepans loudly.

Steve: *evil grin*
              sigpic

Comment

WW has already seen this and has thunked all over the place So I reckon she likes it!

Here are the proud parents-to-be with eagerly expectant "uncle"...

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

*screams and starts jumping around again*

Charles: Wow! ....I thought Danny was hyper.

Danny: LOL!

Comment

WW has already seen this and has thunked all over the place So I reckon she likes it!

Here are the proud parents-to-be with eagerly expectant "uncle"...

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/j...et/ForWW-1.jpg
                    That's lovely. Can it go in the Scenes From Everyday Life album?
                    sigpic

Comment

That's lovely. Can it go in the Scenes From Everyday Life album?
                      Thank you and certainly it can - I;m sure WW would be happy to do that

I'm working on painting up 2 or 3 illustrations for already posted TP's Hive eps... by the time I;ve done them it'll be time for xmas minifics!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                        *screams and starts jumping around again*

Charles: Wow! ....I thought Danny was hyper.

Danny: LOL!
                        Just had a thought re your baby countdown... what if it's early??? Most first ones are *gets knitting needles out and rummages in yarn stash... pink, definitely not...yellow - with green skin, ugh!... blue, neh... wraithie green - he'll disappear ... black! Yay!*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you and certainly it can - I;m sure WW would be happy to do that
                          It's added.

I'm working on painting up 2 or 3 illustrations for already posted TP's Hive eps... by the time I;ve done them it'll be time for xmas minifics!
                          Am looking forward to both.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just had a thought re your baby countdown... what if it's early??? Most first ones are *gets knitting needles out and rummages in yarn stash... pink, definitely not...yellow - with green skin, ugh!... blue, neh... wraithie green - he'll disappear ... black! Yay!*
                            Hehe, he most likely will be early, with the amount of kicking he does, he's gonna be an eager to get out and make an entrance. Black sound perfect for him, thank you TP.

*Charles snuggles Joanne*

*Danny soon dives in and starts talking in a high-pitched voice to her belly*

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                              Hehe, he most likely will be early, with the amount of kicking he does, he's gonna be an eager to get out and make an entrance. Black sound perfect for him, thank you TP.

*Charles snuggles Joanne*

*Danny soon dives in and starts talking in a high-pitched voice to her belly*

That's so cute!
                              sigpic

Comment

That's so cute!
                                Lol, he's such a child.

Danny: Wait till I get him on the playstation!

Charles: *facepalm* You know what Danny, I'd laugh when it comes to your turn and it's a girl.

Danny: Oh god!...don't get barbies, I'll never see daylight again.

Comment

Working...
                                X