Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Craig: *to Aurora* Sound familiar?
    Aurora: Craig's like my annoying younger brother, but somehow I wouldn't be without him
    Danny: Whey-Hey! *nudges Charles on the arm* Whatta y'know Chucky boy! We've just met our complete doubles!
    Charles: Well at least I have someone to sympathise with.

WW: *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      Hey guys, I just made this cute avatar of me and Charles. <3 I would have made one of Danny but he's an OC and there's no picture for him but I hope you like it.
      That's nice. I thought I'd never get to 2000 posts but I finally did and am now amazed to have got over 10,000.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      something weird has happened to the last two - there are odd thick black vertical bars instead of speech quotes
      All fixed.

Explanation to everyone else - it was one of those technological hiccups where something looked fine in Firefox but didn't translate to Internet Explorer because TP sent me copies which had been done on a Mac, not a PC.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        All fixed.

Explanation to everyone else - it was one of those technological hiccups where something looked fine in Firefox but didn't translate to Internet Explorer because TP sent me copies which had been done on a Mac, not a PC.
        Ah, the joys of human tech!
        Thanks for doing that for me, C *hug*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
          Craig: Welcome to the club *to Danny* I can sympathise with being the second Wraith in line too, Aurora was PA's first Wraith. She loves me to pieces, but her and 'rora are just that tiny bit closer
          Charles: Yeah that's true, plus WW is trying not to make Danny feel left out even though she is carrying my kid, but I think he understands this and that his time for fatherhood will eventually come too.

Comment

Charles: Yeah that's true, plus WW is trying not to make Danny feel left out even though she is carrying my kid, but I think he understands this and that his time for fatherhood will eventually come too.
            Craig: I'm good with kids on the whole, just don't ask me to play daddy for a few hundred years Kit's enough to handle
            Aurora: *whispers* They're on the same level
            Craig: Hey!

Comment

That's absolutely reasonable - I'll go post it on dA tonight! Sorry - thought it was already there!
              I've now added a link with a warning from the Primary Perks story page.
              sigpic

Comment

Craig: I'm good with kids on the whole, just don't ask me to play daddy for a few hundred years Kit's enough to handle
                Aurora: *whispers* They're on the same level
                Craig: Hey!
                Charles: To be honest, I'm not quite sure if Danny will raise a kid the same way as me, I probably doubt it. But just like you said he will probably have more in common with kids and start playing like he's 2 years old again. I can't see him changing nappies. No doubt, me or WW will be left to do that.

Danny: You're right there dude, stinky babies ain't my specialty, but the rest seems okay dokay to do.

Charles:

Comment

Charles: To be honest, I'm not quite sure if Danny will raise a kid the same way as me, I probably doubt it. But just like you said he will probably have more in common with kids and start playing like he's 2 years old again. I can't see him changing nappies. No doubt, me or WW will be left to do that.

Danny: You're right there dude, stinky babies ain't my specialty, but the rest seems okay dokay to do.

Charles:
                  Aurora: Maybe you could just get him a teddy bear

Comment

*geekywraith waves hi.*
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Aurora: Maybe you could just get him a teddy bear
                      Charles: The kid or Danny?

Danny: Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        *geekywraith waves hi.*
                        Hi Geeky! *hug* How are you?
                        sigpic

Comment

*geekywraith waves hi.*
                          Hi Geeky *waves*
                          Charles: The kid or Danny?

Danny: Hilarious.
                          Aurora: I meant Danny
                          Craig: See what I have to put up with?

Comment

Hi Geeky! *hug* How are you?
                            Hi TP! *hugs back* I'm ok... But not very happy. Lots of stuff to deal with at work after the meeting I had.
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Hi Geeky *waves*

Aurora: I meant Danny
                              Craig: See what I have to put up with?
                              Charles: LOL! *throws a teddy at Danny that hits him the face*

Danny: Hey! You're on about ME being immature?!

Charles:

EDIT: Hi Geeky! *waves*

Comment

Hi TP! *hugs back* I'm ok... But not very happy. Lots of stuff to deal with at work after the meeting I had.
                                Sorry to hear that RL sucks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X