Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    oooOOOOooooo Congrats!

I wonder how many others will follow suit... the hives could get over-run with hybrids!!!
    Fortunately me and SW are past all that baby stuff now! (Seven wraith heave sigh of relief in unison! )
    Lol, pretty funny to see their dad's running after them all over the hive and trying to keep out of trouble. No doubt it will keep them on their toes. And I'm expecting alot of extra special treatment during my pregnancy.

*Charles and Danny run over and snuggle WW*

Thank you boys.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      Upcoming OC arriving in 3 months, (Hybrid accelarated pregnancy) Player alter ego: Joanne - Currently 3 weeks pregnant.
      Congratulations.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris*
      starts knitting cute little baby socks*
      Tells Archimedes to program the matter converter to produce baby socks. I hate knitting.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
      I wonder how many others will follow suit... the hives could get over-run with hybrids!!!
      Not me. Kit's just getting out of the stage of smearing cake and jam everywhere. I don't want all my boys to be stuck to tables again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Congratulations.

Tells Archimedes to program the matter converter to produce baby socks. I hate knitting.

Not me. Kit's just getting out of the stage of smearing cake and jam everywhere. I don't want all my boys to be stuck to tables again.
        Lol. at least you you will get to join them in the shower more.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Congratulations.

I wonder how Kit will react to having a potential play mate?
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            I wonder how Kit will react to having a potential play mate?
            I'm sure he would love to have a partner in crime.

Comment

I'm sure he would love to have a partner in crime.
              Oh boy....
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Tommy keeps trying to convince me that we could have hybrids together.

Tommy: Wouldn't it be nice?

DS *snuggles Tommy* Of course it would, but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Tommy keeps trying to convince me that we could have hybrids together.

Tommy: Wouldn't it be nice?

DS *snuggles Tommy* Of course it would, but not right now.
                  Aww the thought of that is soo cute. I'm gonna be a mummy. YAY!

Danny: A yummy mummy, babe!

Comment

Congratulation to Joanna and Charles on there new arrivial to come.

MCH to Silver: Aren't they the lucky pair Silver?

Silver: (Please don't say you want one)

MCH: Don't worry babe I'm don't want to hear the patter of tiny feet.

Silver: Relief....
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post

Spike: I'm with you, Silver! My, but things have changed since I was last around
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

You never know Silver, once you see one, it may change your opinion.

Comment

*yawns* I need to go to bed now, I'm feeling tired. But the good news is, I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I might be online during the day.

Tommy: When we get home maybe we can discuss having baby hybrids again?

DS: Here's another suggestion, we could paractise – er... creating them.

Rhys: Could we please stop talking about baby hybrids now? It makes me nervous.

Night night!

Comment

You never know Silver, once you see one, it may change your opinion.
                            Silver: *Thinks about the time he had to give lessons to Eve and Adam and the problems that caused* . Errr no thanks W_W I don't think so.

*yawns* I need to go to bed now, I'm feeling tired. But the good news is, I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I might be online during the day.

Night night!
                            Night DS sleep well.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Night night!
                              Silver: *Thinks about the time he had to give lessons to Eve and Adam and the problems that caused* . Errr no thanks W_W I don't think so.

Night DS sleep well.
                              Good night DS. Sweet wraithy dreams.

Lol, Silver. I guess that's up to you.

Comment

Lol. at least you you will get to join them in the shower more.
                                I don't have time for kids. I'm Boris's personal assistant, I run the Chronicles Project, I'm involved in the archaeological expeditions and the museum, I'm an ambassador to the Atlantis expedition and I'm needed on the battle cruiser if there's a combat situation.

Boris: I'm sure Michael could arrange for offspring to be grown in pods and hatched as adults.

Me: Don't tell me you're getting broody.

Boris: This was just in case you ever get broody because human women often do.

Me: (Sighs with relief.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X