Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    *falls to knees and tears hair out in big lumps*

Steve: OMG!!!! *rushes to stop TP tearing hair out* PLease, ladies, I;m begging you! Let her have him! *blows kisses to all worshippers in WWA*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      but I'd suggest if no one else expresses any interest in Spike this evening he can consider himself lucky to have gotten a new worshipper in TP.
      Good idea.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Steve: How much longer will my poor TP have to wait? This is a pitiful sight, you know
        I have no interest in adopting Spike. So to TP and SW he can go.

(Sorry I haven't been on RL just dealt me the old one two hit but we're ok now- finger crossed).
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          I have no interest in adopting Spike. So to TP and SW he can go.

(Sorry I haven't been on RL just dealt me the old one two hit but we're ok now- finger crossed).
          *wraps arms around MCH's knees and sobs* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
          sigpic

Comment

The boys all kiss MCH on the cheek and dance around in circle cheering!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Em... what constitutes "this evening"? Me and SW will be leaving around 10pm tonight... do we have to wait till midnight?
              sigpic

Comment

*wraps arms around MCH's knees and sobs* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
                MCH falls over as she can't move because of TP, she knocks TP and Spike into gutter, thankfully she doesn't follow as Silver manages to grab her before she falls after TP and Spike.
                sigpic

Comment

Em... what constitutes "this evening"? Me and SW will be leaving around 10pm tonight... do we have to wait till midnight?
                  Yeah, and when you leave it'll only be late afternoon for me.
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    The boys all kiss MCH on the cheek and dance around in circle cheering!!
                    Thankyou , thankyou and thankyou as MCH and Silver danced too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      MCH falls over as she can't move because of TP, she knocks TP and Spike into gutter, thankfully she doesn't follow as Silver manages to grab her before she falls after TP and Spike.
                      ... oh my.... I daren't, I mustn't... he's not mine yet.... and I;ve longed for him for so long now, if I touch him I wonlt be able to stop...
                      sigpic

Comment

PA hasn't responded yet but I've just checked her profile. She's now viewing this thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          PA hasn't responded yet but I've just checked her profile. She's now viewing this thread.
                          *bites nails*
                          *mutters* please, please, please, please, please...
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay firstly: OH BUG.... I'm gonna lose out on yet another gorgeous Wraith to TP and SW Can I come visit him some time? Pretty please?
                            Bummer.

Craig: rofl!

Sorry I haven't been on, RL has thrown a nasty
                            Spoiler:
                            found out my aunt has advanced liver and bowel cancer

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            I finally finished the picture of Tommy and me I started some weeks ago. This is the cropped version of the pic, the full pic is on deviantart: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...soms-144198241

Tommy asked for something romantic and here you are:
                            Spoiler:
                            Beeeeeautiful! Can't green though

Originally posted by IV View Post
                            New character! He's just for use in the COH though.

Spoiler:

Name: "Keith"

Team: Jasper's Hive... one of them

Species: wraith

Height: 6ft 7''

Appearance: Keith generally appears with tribal influences; his hair, nearly long enough to be level with the middle of his back, is dipped in black dye, with wooden beads in some of the strands alongside braids. His mask has a geometric pattern painted onto it, although how and by who still remains a mystery as it won't come off. He wears a human-tooth necklace underneath his armour, and has an ornate tattoo depicting a mongolian mythical animal over his right arm which extends right down to his hand. His clothing appears to be mongolian in origin despite being made primarily of leather and cotton, from the lined boots soled in metal to the stiff leather bracers engraved with knotwork.

Character specialties: mace fighting, hand-hand combat, metal-working

Personality: While ridgid in his thought patterns, Keith has somehow survived long enough to develop enough nuances to be considered an individual. Obediant to all higher ranked than him, he seems to possess a certain amount of intelligence, enough to be adaptable - if he sees one option as better than the other, he will voluntarily make that choice instead of waiting for it to be ordered. Another nuance comes from a bunch of recently culled earthlings. From them, he now seems to have taken to patrolling the corridors of whatever Hive he's on while humming the 'mission impossible' themesong. He's got a weakness for the scent of coffee, given how he can't actually eat anything through his mask.

Other:
                            o. He can project his thoughts into the minds of those around him, as his method of 'speech'
                            o. For the love of wadjet, don't tickle him - he's got one hell of a knee-jerk response
                            o. When all else fails, try and surprise him.
                            Wahoo for Keith
                            Originally posted by IV View Post
                            I drew/doodled Keith

Spoiler:
                            Ooh

*bites nails*
                            *mutters* please, please, please, please, please...
                            Greedy *don't hit me!*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                              Okay firstly: OH BUG.... I'm gonna lose out on yet another gorgeous Wraith to TP and SW Can I come visit him some time? Pretty please?
                              Bummer.

Greedy *don't hit me!*

so... what does this mean...?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                Bummer.
                                Does that mean I should move Spike from the Pirate slideshow to the COH slideshow then?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X