Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice pic, Isolde.

I'm going to bed now because I still feel a bit ill and I have to go to work tomorrow. (Bleh )

Goodnight and sweet wraithie dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Very nice pic, Isolde.

I'm going to bed now because I still feel a bit ill and I have to go to work tomorrow. (Bleh )

Goodnight and sweet wraithie dreams!
      Night DS
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        G'night, hon. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight DS
          sigpic

Comment

Won't be able to play at all tomorrow as it's one of my lovely 24 hour stints at work. I should be home on Thurs sometime in the afternoon, but can't say if there'll be any coherence. Brains tend to dribble from ears after that long.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

A piccie for TP to drool over. Ariane is a friend from LJ and she makes some of the best wallpapers I've seen, plus she does absolutely freaking fabulous screencaps. I'm hoping to see a few more episodes up as she's got new software. *claps hands with glee*

Ariane's Stargate Gallery
              sigpic

Comment

*claps hands* Thank you Izzy!!! Greg is sooo sweet! Oops, and look - there's my Greg siggie!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  Spoiler:

A piccie for TP to drool over.
                  That's a lovely pic of Greg.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi eveyone!
                    TP: Love the fics
                    Cadaveria: Welcome!!!!!!

Since most of you will know by now that Craig's come to live with me and Aurora I thought I'd leave a little fic to let you know how it all began and how we all got on

EDIT: ok,. somehow cut off part of it but it's all there now

Spoiler:
                    "Oh come on, pleeease?"
                    Aurora hated it when she did that. His worshipper had the ability to wrap him around her little finger even when he really wanted to object. The week before he'd caught her looking through the list of his brethren who didn't have a fully-devoted worshipper, and had asked her to stop it. He thought that was the end of it, but some days later came the news that TP had taken Bob in, and now she was pleading to take on the care of another Wraith.
                    At first he flat-out refused, but unfortunately PA was very persuasive.
                    "Don't you get fed up of being the only Wraith in the house?"
                    "No! Well, maybe, sometimes..."
                    He had consented to go through the list of candidates with her, and as they both stumbled across Craig's name they finally managed to agree. In Aurora's view Craig would be decent male company, and more than able to protect PA if, for some reason, he wasn't around. For PA he vaguely reminded her of Kenny, who she had a soft spot for before she met Aurora, and he was an outdoors type so would appreciate the countryside around the house.
                    Going through the proper channels to process their interest in allowing Craig to come live with them was easy enough, so all they had to do now was wait. Aurora received news of his fellow Wraith's arrival on Earth later that day and went to meet him.

When the two arrived at the house they were getting along well, much to their worshipper's relief! She had been worried Aurora may not be happy with the arrangement, but it seemed he was already enjoying 'brotherly' company. Her family were out, cleverly arranged so Craig could get settled in.
                    Upon walking into her room and seeing her he was quite pleasantly surprised. Although Aurora had explained to him about PA's health he thought she'd be frail, but instead she had some strange sense of inner determination about her. He liked that, and she was quite pretty too - always a bonus!
                    A little awkward at first, Craig finally got his bearings around the room, and with PA. She was easy to get along with and eager to please so any doubts were soon forgotten. After daring to snuggle up close to her while in plain view of Aurora (and him not getting too visibly jealous), and being given a few ground rules - no snacking on her family or scaring the cat - he left his few belongings in the corner and decided to take a walk.

Meanwhile PA and Aurora left him to it and tidied away his things.
                    "So you think you'll be ok with Craig around, having to share me?"
                    Aurora snuggled up to her and replied, "I'll get used to it, besides I need someone to back me up when you're hellbent on persuading me over something." Grinning he nuzzled her neck, "Plus if he goes out for long walks regularly I'll still get time on my own with you, have you all to myself."
                    PA couldn't help but grin back.
                    "The only problem is his hair, it's so messy! It needs a good comb-through. I'm not sure how to broach the subject with him..."
                    "I'm sure he won't mind, especially if you offer him your healing hands afterwards as an incentive."

----

Craig arrived back just before dark, sneaking in through the bedroom window to avoid the family. On getting in he was told his hair needed to be tidied up, but that he could have a massage after if he consented. Rubbing his hands together he quickly sat down in front of PA on the bed and let her comb through and re-braid his locks. Afterwards he really enjoyed himself and lazed around on the floor when she had finished him and was tending to Aurora.
                    All suitably relaxed and pampered her two boys climbed into bed with their worshipper, purring, and pulled the covers over.

Comment

That's really sweet, PA - nice to see Craig is settling in nicely! He's a very good looking wraith, so you be sure you take care of him!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        That's really sweet, PA - nice to see Craig is settling in nicely! He's a very good looking wraith, so you be sure you take care of him!
                        Haha, he loves you for saying that TP! Managed to catch him out and about today, exploring the fields behind my house. As you can see I caught him off-guard!

Spoiler:

Comment

Oooh, pretty Craig!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            Since most of you will know by now that Craig's come to live with me and Aurora I thought I'd leave a little fic to let you know how it all began and how we all got on
                            That's lovely. Can I put it on the WWA website? If so, what title would you like it to have?

Spoiler:
                            That pic would make a great illustration for your mini fic.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              That's lovely. Can I put it on the WWA website? If so, what title would you like it to have?
                              Sure Erm, not really sure of a title... any ideas? My brain fog's bad tonight...

Comment

Sure Erm, not really sure of a title... any ideas? My brain fog's bad tonight...
                                What about Settling In?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X