Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good idea. A separate index for each person would be best because, to be honest, I never really intended any of my fics to actually fit together in a timeline or to even not contradict themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

The Good News

Game Introductions, Joining And Inactvity, Rules, Character Guides and the Character Owners Guide are now up on the new site.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...pers-anonymous

The Bad News

I still had the pre Wraith Cat and TP updated Character Guide and Character Owners Guide on google documents.

From what I remember, these updates were posted in OOC chat. Could you both find the relevant posts and provide a link to them for me?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        I'll still hang onto it, though, in case you ever want to add another fic or two relating to this incident.
        Okay then. I'll have to see.
        What I'm considering at this moment is scrapping having a General Fic index because trying to put different authors' stories into some kind of time line would be impossible now. (Not that they ever really followed a proper time line to start with) PA asked me if she could have a separate index for her own stories because they're a series. I could do the same for other authors too. The TP hive series would be an exception because you'll be contributing some stories and have done one already. They'll still have index pages for TP Hive Seaon One and TP Hive Season Two.
        I think that sounds like a good idea My ones are a series as well really so having them all together would make sense
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          I think that sounds like a good idea My ones are a series as well really so having them all together would make sense
          That means you will have an index page for all your stories other than the ones which belong to TP's hive.

Please write the list out in the order which you want your stories to appear on the index page and give a brief story description for each one. Stories will be going up very slowly because of 'in house' editing requirements.

I've PMd PA about inviting her to edit google documents. She won't be able to manage a lot, though, so it could be several months before everyone's story is up along with relevant artwork. (I'm going on holiday in three weeks time so won't be doing anything at all then.)
          sigpic

Comment

That means you will have an index page for all your stories other than the ones which belong to TP's hive.

Please write the list out in the order which you want your stories to appear on the index page and give a brief story description for each one. Stories will be going up very slowly because of 'in house' editing requirements.

I've PMd PA about inviting her to edit google documents. She won't be able to manage a lot, though, so it could be several months before everyone's story is up along with relevant artwork. (I'm going on holiday in three weeks time so won't be doing anything at all.)
            Working on it now...
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Working on it now...
              Thanks.

I'll now get some of the other guides put up.
              sigpic

Comment

Here´s the link to my updated character guide entries.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2860
                sigpic

Comment

I still had the pre Wraith Cat and TP updated Character Guide and Character Owners Guide on google documents.

From what I remember, these updates were posted in OOC chat. Could you both find the relevant posts and provide a link to them for me?
                  Don't know how to link to an individual post, but here's the Character Owners Guide updated again:

Spoiler:
                  Astor (SGA Wraith -The Hive) Todd's Pet. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Todd's Pet. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Todd's Pet. Starry Waters has permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.
                  Aurelian – (SGA Wraith – Outsiders) Starry Waters. No Borrowing or Worshipping permitted for anyone other than Todd’s Pet. Todd’s Pet has been granted permanent permission to Borrow him for role playing or fics. Todd’s Pet has been granted permanent permission to Worship him
                  Eddie (SGA Wraith) Starry Waters. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Starry Waters. Todd's Pet has been granted permanent permission to Borrow him for role playing or fics. Todd's Pet has been granted permanent permission to Worship him.
                  Greg – Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Todd's Pet. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Todd's Pet. Starry Waters has permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.
                  Rocky (SGA Wraith -Lost Boys) Todd's Pet. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Todd's Pet. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Todd's Pet. Starry Waters has permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.
                  Sethiroph (aka Seth. Todd's Pet's original character) Todd's Pet. No Borrowing or Worshipping permitted for anyone other than Starry Waters. Starry Waters has permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics. Draygon has been granted permission to borrow him for role-playing with Siric and for mini-fics
                  Steve (SGA Wraith) Todd's Pet. No Borrowing or Worshipping permitted for anyone other than Starry Waters. Starry Waters has been granted permanent permission to worship him and Borrowing him for role playing or fics.
                  Todd (SGA Wraith) Starry Waters. No Borrowing or Worshipping permitted for anyone other than Todd's Pet. Todd's Pet has been granted permanent permission for Borrowing. Todd's Pet has been granted permanent permission for Worshipping

I hadn't yet posted my updated Character Guide or COH/TP HIve Location Guide cos I didn't want to swamp you with stuff till you were ready.
                  It's ready in a format that you can just paste in, so let me know when you;re ready for it, Ciannwn
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                    I really enjoyed your stories, Good work.

Goodnight.

-----------------

I´m off to bed too.

I won´t be online tommorow evening and the whole weekend. I´m back on Monday.

Goodnight everyone.
                    Good night and have a nice weekend. See you Monday.

MCH
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I've got both chapters saved.

Am looking forward to your posting the chapters I haven't read yet.

Note to others: I've read some of the story already. It's the background to why Silver, MCH, Adam and Eve came to the Planet. It's really good.
                      Thank you now I got the courage to post some more. While the threads was quiet it gave me time to sort out Silver MCH Eve and Adam.

MCH

PS you'll find out about Tinkerbelle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        I just had a weird experiance this morning and just saying I will be here tonight.

I was firmly convinced that yesterday was Thursday and today Friday.
                        Don't worry I'm doing that a lot lately. I lost track of a couple of days when I came out of hospital. So I'm checking my diary everyday to keep track of what I'm doing.

So you got an extra day to play.

MCH
                        sigpic

Comment

Have some illustrations for you all. These are for mini fics from TP's hive, but I'm certain there will be more
                          Any one know a jeweller who can make Draygon lovely pendant?

Lovely pictures. GW would let me green you sooooo MENTAL GREENS coming your way

MCH
                          sigpic

Comment

Disaster Report

I deleted something and there was no warning to say do not do this because your website will become inaccessible.

I have no idea how to get it back. I'll see if there's anything like it in the Help Forum or try posting a question there.

Other options will be starting again using my husbands website space because he'll never do anything with it.
                            Oh no Is there anything we do to help?

Finger and toe crossed site will come back.

I have my word docuement of my character, which I have updated. Let me know when you need it.

MCH
                            Last edited by MCH; 23 July 2009, 10:59 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              Oh no Is there anything we do to help?

Finger and toe crossed site will come back.

MCH

I'm getting there slowly. I've found your entries for your characters but have to write them up again in the format for the guides. I hadn't got round to backing up the revised versions of the guides because I was too brain dead at the time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Don't know how to link to an individual post, but here's the Character Owners Guide updated again:
                                Thanks.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                I hadn't yet posted my updated Character Guide or COH/TP HIve Location Guide cos I didn't want to swamp you with stuff till you were ready.
                                It's ready in a format that you can just paste in, so let me know when you;re ready for it, Ciannwn
                                The Character Guide entries will take a lot of time because I'll have to find each one in the list, delete what's there and paste in the new version.

If the COH/TP Hive Location Guide is something which I can do a 'select all', 'copy' and then 'paste' job with, that's fine. We might as well have the new version on the site now. If it's just odd paragraphs which have to be pasted in then I'll wait until I've got other stuff done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X