Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Wow, very atmospheric, like it
    Thank you.

Every time I look at it now I keep hearing "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Thank you.

Every time I look at it now I keep hearing "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream"
      lol! I think it looks very romantic, the boat just enhances it.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

...merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          lol! I think it looks very romantic, the boat just enhances it.
          I just hope he knows how to row and doesn't have the boat going round in circles
          sigpic

Comment

geekywraith says hi to everyone. Busy with work and tired...
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              HI there
              sigpic

Comment

Night everyone, sweet wraithie dreams

Comment

Night PA
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Here is Steve in moonlight.

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                    I like it. I looks like he is in a rowboat taking his lady love on a ride for the night.

Kenny: *covers her eyes*
                    Oh, lovely!

Doesn't he just?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                      HI there
                      Howdy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        Hello. Sorry to hear you're feeling tired.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet
                        Oh, lovely!
                        Thank you.

I can imagine him going to a beautiful, mysterious island with a romantic ruined temple on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello. Sorry to hear you're feeling tired.

Thank you.

I can imagine him going to a beautiful, mysterious island with a romantic ruined temple on it.
                          I don't need to imagine it... Steve is very romantic when he;s happy
                          sigpic

Comment

Quick Mini fic, hope you enjoy...

Spoiler:
                            Guilty Conscious

Siric resisted the urge to pace his room. He was having trouble keeping his mind in what he recognized as normal. Why did his mind now choose to develop doubts?

Seth had given him what would be considered light duties to occupy himself with, but all they had done was give him more opportunity to think. Now he was alone in his room, the feelings only grew.

One of his main questions was why he had been not only allowed onboard this hive but accepted. Although Seth was the only member of the crew he had any main form of contact with, he was treated as any other wraith. After being treated as something to be taken care of, the experience was slightly disconcerting. He refused to let on about his unease though and continued with the tasks that Seth provided him with.

Then there was the matter of the hive’s queen, TP. He’d seen her only briefly, but he was relieved that she paid him no attention. He’d thought he’d seen a flash of silver on a charm around her neck, but he highly doubted that she would realise what the charm had meant or who it was really from. Kit had his uses at times.

Siric sat on the bed in his new quarters. He was still getting used to going around unarmed. As soon as he had reported to Seth that morning, he had been requested to disarm, and someone seemed to have prepped Seth in his usual armaments, because he was not allowed to leave until he had fully disarmed. Now he felt completely defenceless.

His eyes fell on the tray of food left on a table nearby. Someone had defiantly briefed Seth on him. He looked again at the food. Would it really be so bad to admit defeat to his injures and just eat? He wrestled with the matter mentally. He had never given in to anything or anyone, ever.

But…

Was it giving in, doing what you had to to survive?

Without a moment’s hesitation, Siric took up the tray and started eating.
                            sigpic

Comment

Night everyone, I'm now off to bed. Sweet wraithy dreams everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Night Dray. *stomach growls* I need to leave soon as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X