Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends hugs to Ciannwn and Boris*

A warm, tropical beach sounds like heaven.

Comment

*revives thread*

Anyone still around here?

Comment

@ DS I'm here now because I got a communication that you'd arrived. My boys are all on the beach where I've just come from.
        sigpic

Comment

I think we should all head for the beach again. The sun is out, and the surf is up. It's gotta be good for us.

caribbean-beach-small-200-136.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Yay! *puts on bathing suit and grabs suncreen* Exactly what I just need, a bit of warmth and the pleasant noise of the ocean!

*Runs towards the sea at full speed, glomping everyone as she runs by*

Comment

*joins DS* YAY!!!
              sigpic

Comment

And after splashing around in the water, there's the chance of enjoying a romantic sunset on the beach, snuggled against one or two gorgeous, green boys.

Comment

*Neo and Fred start throwing a frisbee. Fern rushes out of the jungle and tries to catch it.*

Boris: It's going to be difficult enjoying a romantic evening now.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh* And sandcastles. *starts patting sand over bare green tootsies, using claws as crenellations.*

Dave: *raises brow ridge*
                    sigpic

Comment

*A dart flies past, beaming an assortment of boxes down as it does so. It lands a short distance away and Shawn gets out. He goes over to the others.*

Shawn: I thought a picnic would be nice. There are some bottles of Olesian champagne - the real stuff, not produced by a matter converter.
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: *eyes champagne bottle with a greedy expression* Thanks, Shawn, that's very considerate of you.

Tommy: *gets hit by frisbee and knocked over by Fern* Whoa! Careful! Who threw that thing?!

Rhys: *tries to look innocent and takes a sudden interest in the palm trees*

Tommy: *pets Fern and throws frisbee into Neo's direction*

DS: *watches Izzy trying to build a sandcastle out of Dave* You will need much more sand, and decoration. *hands Izzy shells and dry starfish* These will look great in his hair!

Comment

Iz: Ohhh, yes. Perfect. Thank you, hon. *arranges shells and starfish artfully through Dave's hair and stands back for a better look* You look so sweet. <3

Crockett: *hands on hips and head tilted* You look great, bro.

Dave: *growls as Iz builds more sand round him* Do I?

Iz: Don't be such a grumpy knickers.

Dave: *ignores Crockett who is bent at the knees laughing*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Ellia arrives carrying a box*

Ellia: I heard there's a picnic so I baked some biscuits. *She ducks as Fred accidentally throws the frizbee in her direction and she then turns to him and speaks in a very sweet, reasonable tone.* I'd rather you didn't throw that in my direction again.

Fred: Sorry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *waves to Ellia* Thanks for the buscuits. *takes one and munches happily* Very yummy indeed.

DS: *points to Dave* Aww, look. Isn't he cute? Makes me want to build a Wraith-sandcastle too. Volunteers?

Rhys: *growls* If you're thinking for just one moment you could ... *gets tackle-glomped into the sand by DS*
                              Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 28 September 2013, 01:57 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Iz: *dusts sand off her hands and accepts a biccie* Mmmm... these are nummy, Ellia. *stands back to observe handiwork* I think... maybe... *Dave starts to move under the sand, and little cracks appear* Oh-oh... *Dave leaps from sand and tackle glomps Iz to the ground*

Dave: Gotcha.

Iz: *flails under damp Wraith Commander* No... fair... lost my biccie.

Crockett: GRROOWLLL... *joins in the scrum* *thinks at Rhys* Go with it, bro. This is FUN!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X