Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy (belated) Birthday, TP!

*Tommy and Rhys throw confetti*

Rhys: *clears his throat and attempts to sing*

DS: *quickly claps a hand over his mouth* I'm sure it's a nice idea of you but I'm not sure everyone will appreciate your voice as much as I do, honey.

Comment

Thank you!

TP: *rushes over and hugs DS, then Tommy and Rhys (and gives Rhys a sneaky pat on the bottom )*

Steve: *hugs DS*

Seth: Oooh, cake! *sticks finger in icing and then licks it* Yummy!

Greg: *looks around furtively* You sure Eddie isn't going to jump out of it?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Ela- well im back..after a living hell of work and such..
        sigpic

Comment

DS: *watches out in case Eddie is really going to jump out of the cake*

Tommy: *prepares to cover DS's eyes in case Eddie does jump out of the afore mentioned cake*

Rhys: *winks at TP*

@Ela: living hell of work doesn't sound good at all! Maybe it's time to relax with a couple of wraithy hugs?

Comment

Ela-...-rubs eyes and nods- Yeah..that would be nice
            sigpic

Comment

*Lucién walks in* hello everyone, I am the sun of Poet and Gabriel, thought I should say hello to you, Mom and dad have told me nice things of you gus here

*Poet walks in* oh there you are, Lucién *slmiles at the ladies* hi there

NMP: you see my character has a son with her wraithy companion and is expecting twins soon, their story developed in a funny way
              NOTE: when I play I use the name Poet to talk if it's me saying something it will be NMP, just saying so you don't get confused

Comment

DS: Hello Lucién, nice to meet you. How old are you?

Tommy: *waves at the newcomers*

Rhys: Hi.

Comment

Lucién: hello DS, Tommy and Rhys...I am 17 now, I sacrficed my childhood to cure my mother and my uncle from a poison they took..I was born just three weeks ago

Comment

DS: Wow, that sounds like a dramatic story, for sure.

Tommy: One's childhood is a huge sacrifice to make. I couldn't imagine what my life would be if I wouldn't have had my childhood.

Rhys: What do you mean, "had"? You're still a big child!

Comment

*Lucién walks in again* well it may be, but childhood does not last forever anyway, however my mother's love will

Comment

Ela- well there is the old saying " Growing old is mandatory. Growing mature is optional." I may be an adult but I still keep my inner child alive.
                        sigpic

Comment

NMP: yes Ela, that's right, I hope tio never lose that child in me

Comment

Ela: " of course, Its what keeps most of us sane"
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: And it makes us stand out from the crowd.

Tommy: You mean like the time you started singing for no reason at all and all the people around stared at us?

DS: Yep.

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn say Hi to everyone then go off to the beach.*

Spoiler:
                                Would say more but my back's so bad I can only manage to be on the computer for a few minutes at a time. I could do with a warm, tropical beach right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X