Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elarinya: If there is any still left by the time you get here
    sigpic

Comment

NMP: I really hope so

Comment

Elarinya: well turns out Kenny liked it..he ate the whole damn cake..
        sigpic

Comment

NMP: that proves you are good ba making cakes

Comment

Elarinya: Yes it does..however my father is the god of making cakes. for my b-day he made one we dubbed as " The chocolate monstrosity and the diabetic cake of doom." basically a thin slice is 1,400 calories.. the cake itself is over 14,000, it has coffee in it too . I gave a slice to kenny and now he wants the recipie solely cause it has coffee in it
            sigpic

Comment

NMP: that cake could probably kill someone if they ate it alone

Comment

Elarinya: Yeah it probably could kill someone..I doubt I can even eat half and I dont want Kenny on a caffiene spree..The cake has two pounds of coffee in it.
                sigpic

Comment

NMP: oh that's a good deal to stay awake for a while then I guess

Comment

Elarinya: Yes, I was up for a very long time thanks to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dropping by to leave hugs and coffee and biscuits for everyone. Sorry for being so quiet but I've been feeling pretty blergh lately and have just halfway recovered from a cold. It's better now. Especially since spring has finally come to this part of the world and the sun is out for the first time in what seems like eons. Sometimes I wish it was possible to simply hibernate through winter in a comfy stasis pod with my wraithy boys keeping me company.

How's everyone then?

Comment

Nice to hear you're doing better
                        I am doing just the same as always, not much gpoing on where I am

Comment

Nice to see you're doing better. I am doing good, just passing time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have a Happy Easter, fellow worshippers!

*Tommy leaves multi-coloured chocolate eggs for everyone*

Comment

*comes in on the look out for april fooll's day pranks*

Heya, I know Iv'e not been aroudn much. Been laid low with a really d cough/cold and endless job searches >< Hope you're all well!
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

*Waves to Dray*

I'll feel a lot better if the weather ever improves.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X