Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N-Steve: Oh well Steve my poet takes care very well of me all the time. Just need to do this *puts on a viscious but also lovely vampiric smile* and she can't resist coming to be close with me *smiles even brighter*

Comment

Elarinya: hey I worship Kenny so he is not alone and he ran off with my coffee so I shall need to go get some more..
      sigpic

Comment

DS: Kenny ran off with the coffee again? So that's why I'm so tired - Didn't have any caffeine for too long!

Rhys: Need something to juice you up? *wiggles fingers on feeding hand*

DS: Umm... I might. But not here... rather on the CO hive.

Comment

Elarinya: Yes he did. Everytime I get coffee it "magically" dissappears overnight. -grumbles- And Kenny wonders why I'm so moody every morning.

((-squeals- The entire series of Stargate Atlantis just arrived today so I'll be having a marathon for the next several weeks))
          sigpic

Comment

NMP: then you should probaly kjust lock your coffee away so that he can't take it

Comment

Elarinya: Ya think? he knows all my hiding places and yes I have tried but when you're dealing with a wraith it doesn't really matter, locks or no xD
              sigpic

Comment

NMP: I know, Gabriel and N-Steve are the same, they are so curiious and sometimes really get on my nerves when I try to write.....a few weeks ago Gabriel even dropped my ink pot on my draft papers I had locked away

Comment

Elarinya: That must've sucked. Perhaps he was curious as to what would happen. I hope you managed to recover the draft?
                  sigpic

Comment

NMP: yes I was, he just wanted to know what the storey I'm writing is about...it's him...I would have allowed him to read it, but no, he didn't want to ask me but spoils my draft

Comment

Elarinya: Well at least you managed to recover the draft and I hope Gabriel got a good lecture?
                      sigpic

Comment

NMP: yes but I can't be angry really with Gabriel...the bad thing is he knows it

Comment

Elarinya: Yeah that kinda is the bad thing. On that I got more coffee now all I got to do is hide it.
                          sigpic

Comment

NMP: good luck with that Ela, won't be quite easy to hide somethiong from Kenny though I guess

Comment

Ela: not really given wraith have superhuman senses. I think I'll make him a coffee cake and let him munch on that while I peacefully enjoy my coffee.
                              sigpic

Comment

NMP: ah that's a good idea...maybe I come and steal a piece of this cake from him then, I like coffee cake very much

Comment

Working...
                                X