Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nightmarepoet and Gabriel. Nice to meet you.

In personal news, lab reports are awful things that eat all of my time.

Comment

*waves frantically* Hi KM! Great to see you around!

Lab reports sound like tedious business. How's it going with your studies?

Comment

*Waves to DS* Nice to be around.

Uni's going fine, excluding lab reports. I've decided I'm becoming a theoretical physicist because they never have to do lab reports. =P

How're things with you?

Comment

LOL! On the other hand, you will have to come up with brilliant new theories to give all the practical physicists something to do and experiment.

Thanks, things are fine but quite stressful at the moment. Between the job and the family I barely get time for myself, but I won't complain.

Comment

I hope things get less stressful for you soon

Comment

Waves like mad to Bajka and KM!!! So good to see you!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Hi there, KM. How great to see you again, love
                sigpic

Comment

*Waves hello to everyone*

We were meant to be going out today but it snowed.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Waves to everyone* Hi guys!

It snowed here, too. Still had to go out. *Goes to hide somewhere warm on the COH*

Comment

well Im thinking of joining a roleplay..hmm....there are so many..darn it. Anyway I'll be rping as me while I create an OC that is going to have the personality of me,
                      sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in* Hi all! Sorry for lack of absence, still being wraithed by real life.

Hello Elarinya, welcome to the madness that is WWA! Make yourself comfortable, meet the lovely green boys and worship them. At the moment, our RP is quite loose - we don't have any rules besides the one not to play another player's character.

Comment

-nods- so no universal profile thread? Cause im having trouble finding a place where I can submit a profile and a mod so I can run my character by them before I decide to do it..anyway thank you..now point me in Kenny's direction so I can glomp him
                          sigpic

Comment

We used to have these things, but then life got too hectic for all of us. At the moment, we have no one who keeps game records and character profiles. It just got too much to do it, so we've returned to a very simplistic approach to RPing.

If you have the details of your character just post them here, in the OOC thread so every player can check them out and say hello. As far as I know Kenny has no owner at this moment. Please correct me, fellow players, if I'm wrong. So you're free to glomp him.

A short overview over the threads:
                            The Chill-out hive is suited for all kinds of silly RPing, including references to life on earth and everday life.

The Planet thread is where our Wraith Hippie Community lieves, and the pirates and the Scottish Wraith... Basically, it's a tropical island complete with palm trees and a fabulous beach.

The other two threads are very much dormant right now.

Comment

ah I see now and that would make sense given no one is over viewing it. Eh I'll just say she's a mutant and leave it at that. By mutant I mean human with gifts. Poor Kenny all alone out there. Thank you for the short overview and I'm now in the chill out hive.
                              sigpic

Comment

TP and her boys: Welcome Elarinya!

TP: Oooh, poor Kenny is unworshipped...?

Steve: *grabs TP by the scruff of the neck* I'm sure he has someone to take care of him and in the meantime, you need to take care of ME!

TP: Well in that case, we ought to go somewhere private...

Steve:
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X