Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great. I don't know how often I'll be able to post though because my back is very bad at the moment.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in, if that's OK with you guys
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Hi there, never been playing an RPG writing but I'd love to join, if i am allowed
        I already have a Wraith guy following me around the boards here but I saw you already have one that's called Gabriel, that's the name of the guy who follows me here, too

Comment

Hi NMP!

Welcome to our little gang of worshippers. You and Gabriel are welcome to join the craziness.
          We are only casual RPers, meaning posting can be spotty, depending on how much time any player has. As far as rules go, we only have one at the moment (please correct me and add more to this if I'm wrong, fellow players): don't play another player's character without asking first.

Just throw yourself and Gabriel in whenever you like.

Comment

Well that's an easy rule and I couldn't have anyone else anyway because you know Gabriel needs much of my attention, he tends to have silly thoughts me not liking him anymore, if I just look at another Wraith guy for a while

Comment

They're all like that. NMP. And terribly threatened by the Commander.

Todd: Quite right.
              sigpic

Comment

But Gabriel tried to kill himself yesterday over it just to get me away from looking at pics of Steve

Gabriel: *looks at the Commander, and smiles at him* Hey there, nice to meet you *holds hand out to him as if to shake hands*

Comment

@Nightmarepoet

Welcome to our little corner of happy insanity.
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: Howdy Nightmarepoet

Steve: Naturally her Wraith would feel that way since I am so cool.

TP: *facepalm*

Todd: *to Steve* Today's drone report, boy! Now!

Steve: yes Commander *scuttles off*
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

NMP: Oh hey guys and thank you You know there's somethhing special about my Gabriel dear, he must have a rare genetic disorder for he's grown fangs and can drink blood. He always thinks I don't like him for being that different and because of that does silly stuff sometimes...

But I just love him fo his special effect

Comment

A vampire Wraith? We might need to get some new tech for that.

Todd: Not life force? *flexes hand, which hovers close to TP* How... unusual.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's an interesting concept! So if Gabriel smiles it's even more unsettling than the smile of a normal Wraith? Sexy!

Rhys: What's wrong with an ordinary Wraith smile? *looks into a mirror and smiles his best shark smile - the mirror shatters* See, it still works!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

He doesn't depend on life force but like that he is also not able to give the gift as you other guys can Commander...though of course he can transform other human-like beings to vampire Wraith by using his hand and his blood. He gives a bit of his own life force away then, I guess
                            But you are right DS, his smile looks extremely good and he knows that too well

Gabriel:*comes in* who knows what well? *puts on his most beautiful bright smile, showing his pointed little teeth and his hangs, his eyes sparkling brightly*

Comment

Hi Nightmarepoet and hi Gabriel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Bajka; I'll tell Gabriel too, you said hi...if I figure out where he is

Comment

Working...
                                X