Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Have some more info though doubt its really what people want to hear.
    Any word on the forum thing?

word one the forum thing is fond somewhere elce to host, as they won't recognise the problem exots

ah
    I had the otehrs asking me if I could give them links t oor about the problem ot send in a report to the host admins
    Is it safe t oread teh forum though, so longas you don't post?

Fair
    As far as I can tell, reading is fine
    sorry that this isn't much help He's out and about a lot atm so having to communicate via his mobile
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Okay, Have some more info though doubt its really what people want to hear.

sorry that this isn't much help He's out and about a lot atm so having to communicate via his mobile
      As reading is supposed to be fine I went along to the support forum. The only report of a virus was from last month due to people in somebody's forum clicking on an advert. If people were getting a virus from the hosting site being hacked you'd think there'd be a multi-page topic about it.

Still can't find anything about the hack on the internet.
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this helpful or not, but I just googled "virus freeforums.org" and got this on the first page (see violet link):

Spoiler:

I wanted to check the whole message but the forum is closed to non-members. But maybe it could be the key to what's going on. Maybe it's not the site itself but an ad or more than one ad. Accidentally clicked, the java virus could install itself.

The message is from July, 14th. It's a while back but the malware ad could still be floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          I wanted to check the whole message but the forum is closed to non-members. But maybe it could be the key to what's going on. Maybe it's not the site itself but an ad or more than one ad. Accidentally clicked, the java virus could install itself.

The message is from July, 14th. It's a while back but the malware ad could still be floating around.
          This does tie in with that topic I found about clicking on an ad. It's likely that more than one advert is infected.

PS: I don't see any ads on there because I use Adblock.
          sigpic

Comment

Since I can't catch nasty .exe files I made a spam post to keep the forum going.

Comment

Cos I've not been fortunate enough to get to Austria, as I'd planned, I decided to crew at the Entertainment and Media Show in London this weekend. What's most wonderful about this (apart from not having to pay for entrance or hotels etc) is that Chris Heyerdahl will be there. This is gonna be the 3rd time I get to meet the man himself.

Sooo... though I can't promise anything, are there any questions people would like me to put to him? I'm taking The Coat, and I will get a pic of him with it, which I will share.

Will do my best for you all.
              sigpic

Comment

Can´t wait to see pics. Have a fun Iz and greeting him from us.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Isolde - I saw one of your pics on FB. He's still looking gorgeous.
                  sigpic

Comment

Didn't get a pic of him with the Coat, but he did sign the disc in the sleeve and authenticate it for me. Bless him. He's adorable, btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

My mum passed away this morning.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        My mum passed away this morning.
                        I'm so sorry. *Hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Gaile. I'm sure she would have been happy seeing you doing what you're doing now. She must have been proud of your courage and strength. *hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*blows dust off the place before Kit can draw dust pictures*

I'm going to throw it out there but who's up for some casual wraihy fun once more? I have ot say I've missed it and now that I've graduated and at last settled into Edinburgh (still jobhutnign though, blerg) I feel I need to get back into the wriath vibe that was once such a big thing for me.

Who else is up for it?
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

I'm up for casual fun. My real life is barely letting me have time to breathe but I'm willing to free up time for a post or two.

Comment

Damn, yes, let's do it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X