Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Am pleased to hear you're feeling better and your company can't make intellectual claims on your Wraith fanfic. I'm surprised that the idea of doing so ever crossed somebody's mind.
    You'd be amazed what companies try to contract their employees into these days... they still have IP rights over other things; they just had to tone down the "everything you ever think of, at any time, from birth to death, belongs to us" clause!

*hugs* to PA. I think we're all feeling a bit like that just now.

I don;t even think it's so much growing away from Wraith - none of us would ever forsake the gorgeous green guys - but more that the Wraith inspired us to get creative in the first place, and now that we've grown in confidence, we're exploring new avenues of creativity. I think the boys would be proud of us all, actually
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I don;t even think it's so much growing away from Wraith - none of us would ever forsake the gorgeous green guys - but more that the Wraith inspired us to get creative in the first place, and now that we've grown in confidence, we're exploring new avenues of creativity. I think the boys would be proud of us all, actually
      A couple of weeks ago I had a dream about Fred which left me feeling cheerful. For me, Fred represents my fun side. I then had a synchronistic message from a New Age oracle type thing which said I should do something fun. The two things together inspired me to try out those plugins - I'm having a lot of fun with them and am trying out different ways of using them.
      sigpic

Comment

That's really sweet and I'm sure Fred had your best interests at heart because he knew you needed to do something fun to relax, and indeed - our boys inspire us in many ways.

My knitted blanket might not be conventionally wraithy, but it's every shade of green you can think of and makes me think of them all while I'm knitting... this block is Eddie coloured... these two are the same shade as Steve...
        sigpic

Comment

My knitted blanket might not be conventionally wraithy, but it's every shade of green you can think of and makes me think of them all while I'm knitting... this block is Eddie coloured... these two are the same shade as Steve...
          You'll be wrapped up in Wraith when you get to use it.

Fred took over when I was practising with the sketch plugin. I've now got his 'crap comic' effect saved as a preset because he's having a wonderful time with some screencaps.
          sigpic

Comment

You'll be wrapped up in Wraith when you get to use it.
            Indeed

Fred took over when I was practising with the sketch plugin. I've now got his 'crap comic' effect saved as a preset because he's having a wonderful time with some screencaps.

They do have a habit of getting their own way - AND getting away with it!
            sigpic

Comment

They do have a habit of getting their own way - AND getting away with it!
              Archimedes: He might be sorry when Erik catches him.
              sigpic

Comment

TP: Erik needs to lighten up! Feed him some happy juice! *winks at Erik*

Greg: *gives C one of his big sunny smiles*
                sigpic

Comment

Greg: *gives C one of his big sunny smiles*
                  *Thunk*

Fred: I think Greg'll like the typo you had there.

I somehow missed the t off the word thunk.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fred: Innit brilliant?

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...inaandErik.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

*Thunk*

Fred: I think Greg'll like the typo you had there.

I somehow missed the t off the word thunk.
                      Greg: I think I might just mosey on over and pay C a little visit tonight

Fred: Innit brilliant?

Spoiler:
                      Actually, Fred, I think it IS brilliant! It gives Erik a lovely glow and emphasises his beautiful skin and hair

But Steve is telling me I need to go to bed now - work tomorrow Still, at least it;s Friday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Greg: I think I might just mosey on over and pay C a little visit tonight

Actually, Fred, I think it IS brilliant! It gives Erik a lovely glow and emphasises his beautiful skin and hair
                        Fred:
                        sigpic

Comment

TP: Night, C! Give Boris a hug from me *waves*

Steve: *blows kisses* Sweet dreams, C
                          sigpic

Comment

The Wraith, willing themselves into existence at an artist or writer near you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              The Wraith, willing themselves into existence at an artist or writer near you.
                              That sounds a bit creepy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wraith Cupcakes My sister and i need to make them !

Comment

Working...
                                X