Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

I wonder what Todd would think of us worshipping his COAT, even when he's not in it? And his old cast-off coat at that!
    Maybe it's best not to know.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Spoiler:

The CG costume. No idea why it loaded sideways?
      I remember this you won on ebay? I have Kenny's wig Your very lucky to have met CG!

Comment

Yeah, that madness which makes us pursue something ridiculous. But, for all that it was an expensive purchase, having it is a great pleasure for me. I enjoy owning it, even if I have met with a great deal of scorn and ridicule from my daughters. They call it a waste of money, and I say it is a collector's piece, which I could sell if I wanted. I do not, btw.
        sigpic

Comment

I can;t see you ever selling that, hon! In fact I can imagine you fighting like a she-cat if anyone ever tried to take it from you! Indeed, I reckon you'll be buried in it some day!

Yeah, I know, hon - I'm just jeaous!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I miss Kit too, but Dray suggested we should go to the RPG threads within WWA now and then. Perhaps we could spend a weekend there instead of the COH occasionally?

I wonder what Todd would think of us worshipping his COAT, even when he's not in it? And his old cast-off coat at that!
            Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Maybe it's best not to know.
            I'd still like to know

I can;t see you ever selling that, hon! In fact I can imagine you fighting like a she-cat if anyone ever tried to take it from you! Indeed, I reckon you'll be buried in it some day!

Yeah, I know, hon - I'm just jeaous!
            Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Yeah, that madness which makes us pursue something ridiculous. But, for all that it was an expensive purchase, having it is a great pleasure for me. I enjoy owning it, even if I have met with a great deal of scorn and ridicule from my daughters. They call it a waste of money, and I say it is a collector's piece, which I could sell if I wanted. I do not, btw.
            I'm jealous too, I would have loved to have been able to get something.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

It was a moment of madness, TA, trust me. Though a very special one, as I didn't expect to win the bidding at all. I expected some collector in the US to swoop in at the last minute, pretty much like Leonard from The Big Bang Theory when he bought the time machine prop. *strokes coat* I does so love it.

@ TP: You ain't wrong love. Anyone try to get that away from me, and there'd be tears before bedtime, I can tell you.
              sigpic

Comment

Currently watching Greg in the Defiant one and drooling extensively,

@Izzy don't worry I'd be stroking it too probably and not to mention I certainly wouldn't be letting it out of my sight
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

The issues have nothing to do with GW.

Please read Sky's thread everyone.The "he said/she said" and references and vents about the offsite issues have to stop.

Any issues with that thread : talk to me or Skydiver via PM.

Now...play on and have fun.Keep the WWA alive !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Sorry I've not been around for a while - I got the dreaded lurgie and haven;t been well for a while, but I;m feeling a lot better now

The good news is that my company have decided they can;t make any Intellectual Property claims on my fanfic, so I now have written "permission" to continue!

I have notes for some stories that have been kicking around for a long time, so I'll try to make some time to do some work on them
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Great news, kiddo. Hope you will let us know what your Wraith bunnies are.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry I've not been around for a while - I got the dreaded lurgie and haven;t been well for a while, but I;m feeling a lot better now

The good news is that my company have decided they can;t make any Intellectual Property claims on my fanfic, so I now have written "permission" to continue!

I have notes for some stories that have been kicking around for a long time, so I'll try to make some time to do some work on them
                            Am pleased to hear you're feeling better and your company can't make intellectual claims on your Wraith fanfic. I'm surprised that the idea of doing so ever crossed somebody's mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                                but I honestly can't see myself RPing except on the odd occsion. If this means I have to relinquish my 'rights' over Craig and Aurora on GW then I understand, but I will still keep using them as my inspiration for my Wraithie pics
                                As our new introduction says -

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous is a role playing game for people who can’t cope with traditional rules due to busy real lives, health problems or disabilities. Players turn up as and when they can.
                                Turning up on the odd occasion is fine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X