Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe be an old picture, but *hugs* from Kit, and a bit of levity

If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Dray - that put a big smile on my face and was just what I needed.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Thanks, Dray - that put a big smile on my face and was just what I needed.
        Good, if anyone is going to be grumpy, let it be the student. She's the idiot who ends up staying up till 6am to finish essays (and apparently talking about herself in the third person now as well...)

I will personally send Kit to huggle attack anyone who'd in a bad mood (ahh, back to the first person again.)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Good, if anyone is going to be grumpy, let it be the student. She's the idiot who ends up staying up till 6am to finish essays (and apparently talking about herself in the third person now as well...)
          It was a very long time ago - longer than I care to recall - but I remember what that was like Hope you don;t have any early start lectures

I will personally send Kit to huggle attack anyone who'd in a bad mood (ahh, back to the first person again.)
          LOL! With sticky jammy fingers? I miss Kit... perhaps I can drop by one of the other WWA threads for a quick weekend visit now and then - if that would be alright?
          sigpic

Comment

Grumpy? Who's grumpy? I iz here with ma boys, and they iz giving me the Wraith lovin'.

Todd: Always. *flexes hand*
            sigpic

Comment

It was a very long time ago - longer than I care to recall - but I remember what that was like Hope you don;t have any early start lectures

LOL! With sticky jammy fingers? I miss Kit... perhaps I can drop by one of the other WWA threads for a quick weekend visit now and then - if that would be alright?
              don' tsee why it wouldn't be, the threads are free for al... quite literately, it always appears to eb a bit of a free for all around the place
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Grumpy? Who's grumpy? I iz here with ma boys, and they iz giving me the Wraith lovin'.

Todd: Always. *flexes hand*

Oh yes - Wraith lovin' is guarunteed to make anyone happy

Steve:

don' tsee why it wouldn't be, the threads are free for al... quite literately, it always appears to eb a bit of a free for all around the place
                I'll bring the wipes for the sticky jammy fingers then!

Steve: Oh goodie... she'll get all broodie and then she'll - *gets Gibbs smacked by TP* - oowww!

sigpic

Comment

*gives Kit a careful hug, trying (and failing) to avoid his jam fingers* Aww, that picture is still adorable!

Comment

Maybe be an old picture, but *hugs* from Kit, and a bit of levity
                    *Gives Kit a hug then cleans jam off face (my face, not Kit's)*
                    sigpic

Comment

Fred: I think it would be fun to have a Roaring Twenties party.

sigpic

Comment

Fred: And here are several versions of the Black Bottom.

Ciannwn: I don't want to look like a cow stuck in the mud.

sigpic

Comment

This is a nice outfit for the party. I think I will wear that.

Dave:

Or this maybe?

Crockett:
                          Dave: *glares at Crockett*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            Or this maybe?
                            I love that one.

I think I'll wear something like this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve: *to Izzy* I'm with Dave and Crockett, babe - the first one is classy as well as sexy *blows kisses to Izzy*

Eddie: And I'm gonna dance that black bottom dance *shimmies hips*

Seth & Greg: Reckon we can convince Eddie he has to literally black up his bottom for the dance?
                              sigpic

Comment

Seth & Greg: Reckon we can convince Eddie he has to literally black up his bottom for the dance?
                                I hope you manage to convince him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X