Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Well now, Erik... I do recall some time ago when you and I were inspecting the backs of the new vending machines at my place of work... you weren't being very serious then, babe...
    Archimedes: That was before he got his brain enhanced with the modified ascension machine.

*Archimedes produces one of his artificial happy weed cigarettes and hands it to Erik*

Archimedes: Chill out with this and find some vending machines to inspect with TP.

Erik: I remember it being an enjoyable experience.

Archimedes: Well, go and enjoy it again.
    sigpic

Comment

After checking the vending machines with TP, maybe Erik will have some spare time to show me his large hadron collider once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        After checking the vending machines with TP, maybe Erik will have some spare time to show me his large hadron collider once more.
        Archimedes: I'll make sure he does.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Archimedes: That was before he got his brain enhanced with the modified ascension machine.

*Archimedes produces one of his artificial happy weed cigarettes and hands it to Erik*

Archimedes: Chill out with this and find some vending machines to inspect with TP.

Erik: I remember it being an enjoyable experience.

Archimedes: Well, go and enjoy it again.
          I recall it as a very pleasurable experience, too, Erik I'm Health & Safety officer at work now, babe - so they'll think it;s just the annual inspection and we won't be disturbed

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          By the time I'm done with him, he'll be so laid back his hadron collider will be HUGE... so enjoy, DS

Steve: *facepalm* I might as well make sure everyone's hair is in the proper condition expected of woshippers while TP is busy then Form an orderly queue, ladies...
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Gets in the queue for Steve's hair care while Erik joins TP*

Erik: I'm ready when you are, TP.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              *Gets in the queue for Steve's hair care while Erik joins TP*

Erik: I'm ready when you are, TP.
              Steve: *sets to work lovingly tending Ciannwn's hair, purring while he works*

TP: *tackle glomps Erik* Ooops, do excuse me... got a bit over excited there... *smooths Erik's hair and pats down his jacket* Now then... no vending machines here cos it;s the weekend, but I'm sure we ought to check for any safety issues out on the patio... just here behind the trees... and then we can go give the shed a thorough inspection...
              sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn sighs with pleasure as Steve tends her hair*

Erik: It's very important for a tool shed to be safe. *He draws on his artificial ciggy and laughs as he starts feeling very happy*
                sigpic

Comment

I'll join the queue for some hair tending, Stevie babe. *flutters lashes and takes cig from Erik for a toke* Chillin' with ma homeys.

*remembers* And I'm meeting George R R Martin on 4th April! *fangirl flail*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                    You must tell us about it afterwards.
                    sigpic

Comment

Crockett: If people are interested in other ways of chilling I recommend this.

sigpic

Comment

I'll join the queue for some hair tending, Stevie babe. *flutters lashes and takes cig from Erik for a toke* Chillin' with ma homeys.

Steve: Then we must make sure you look your best *sets to work making Izzy's hair gleam with health*

TP: There may be other parts gleaming with health by the time he's done with you, hon *goes back to shed and playing (safely! ) with Erik*
                        sigpic

Comment

URGENT

If you are a member of The Hive on FB, please read my comments there. To say I am appalled, and offended, is an understatement.
                          sigpic

Comment

URGENT

If you are a member of The Hive on FB, please read my comments there. To say I am appalled, and offended, is an understatement.
                            Have read them.

*Hugs for you both.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, c. *hugs back*

Wraith, wraith, Todd, wraith, wraith, Dave, wraith, Crockett, wraith...
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't say what I need to say here, so I've posted on The Hive on FB.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X