Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings all.

I know we've all got very hectic lives *glares at the 9000+ words of essay work that needs doing* but maybe we should try for some sort of new year's bash, even if its just saying what we and our wraith have been up to over the year, since clearly we're off having adventures if we're not on the hives.

It doesn't have to be much, but if you get inspired to write a full length fic then go for it. Really, it was just an idea to keep the RP going and give us a chance to do something fun. Plus it could act as a record for the ingame world of what we've been up to. Even if its just discovering a new use for chocolate, anything can be exciting when you add wraith!

*Michael comes in and drags Dray out to get her off computer and actually go to bed*

Dray: But Michael! All the essaying!
    Michael: Why don't we try out the novel idea of not going to bed at 4am for a change.
    Dray: Cranky wraith is not fun! I'm not tired and need to do essaying!
    Michael: Yes, but all you will actually do is play games on Facebook, now bed!
    Dray: Aww, sad face
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
      Will check posts soon, but before my brother temporarily throws me off the internet, here's a present from Craig:
      http://fav.me/d4juhiy
      WOAHHHHHH WOAHHHH that is a BIG Bow hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Greetings all.

I know we've all got very hectic lives *glares at the 9000+ words of essay work that needs doing* but maybe we should try for some sort of new year's bash, even if its just saying what we and our wraith have been up to over the year, since clearly we're off having adventures if we're not on the hives.

It doesn't have to be much, but if you get inspired to write a full length fic then go for it. Really, it was just an idea to keep the RP going and give us a chance to do something fun. Plus it could act as a record for the ingame world of what we've been up to. Even if its just discovering a new use for chocolate, anything can be exciting when you add wraith!
        That's wonderful idea! I wouldn't call my life adventurous but it was pretty busy this year.

Rhys: Come to think of it, we even did discover a new use for chocolate. One day, we– *DS's hand clamps over his mouth*

Comment

Greetings all.

TP: Brilliant idea! But... most of what happened to me in 2011 I don't really want to talk about...

Steve: Really...

TP: On the other hand...

*Michael comes in and drags Dray out to get her off computer and actually go to bed*

Dray: But Michael! All the essaying!
          Michael: Why don't we try out the novel idea of not going to bed at 4am for a change.
          Dray: Cranky wraith is not fun! I'm not tired and need to do essaying!
          Michael: Yes, but all you will actually do is play games on Facebook, now bed!
          Dray: Aww, sad face

There's no doubt our green guys DO know what's best for us - even if we don;t like it!

And a cranky Wraith can be very sexy...

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          WOAHHHHHH WOAHHHH that is a BIG Bow hehe.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          That's wonderful idea! I wouldn't call my life adventurous but it was pretty busy this year.

Rhys: Come to think of it, we even did discover a new use for chocolate. One day, we– *DS's hand clamps over his mouth*

PS... Love your avatar, DS... would it be too confusing if we all used th esame one for a wee while?
          Last edited by Todd's Pet; 27 December 2011, 01:42 AM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

As well as Dray's brilliant suggestion, how about we have a wee New Years party in the COH this weekend? It can be the all weekend type we've had in the past, so people in different time zones can drop by whenever they can - so not too hectic or fast paced. I htink we all need something relaxing anyway, and the COH spa is big enough for everyone

Hope to see as many of you there as can make it - let's make DS's avatar a reality!
            sigpic

Comment

A COH party sounds great. Can I bring Archimedes as well as my other boys?
              sigpic

Comment

I will try to write story what happen to me in 2011. Very good idea.
                And Party it´s too very good idea.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  A COH party sounds great. Can I bring Archimedes as well as my other boys?
                  Of course!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                  I will try to write story what happen to me in 2011. Very good idea.
                  And Party it´s too very good idea.
                  Look forward to reading it - and see you and your boys at the party
                  sigpic

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I'm absolutely delighted to say that I spent today in peaceful Wraith-y creativity

Here is the result - you can also see it in all its glory on my DeviantArt profile. It's an idea I've had in my head for several months and I've called it "Tears Of A Wraith".

006.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        I'm absolutely delighted to say that I spent today in peaceful Wraith-y creativity

Here is the result - you can also see it in all its glory on my DeviantArt profile. It's an idea I've had in my head for several months and I've called it "Tears Of A Wraith".
                        B-e-a-utiful! I'd give you some wraithy green, but gateworld says no.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33383[/ATTACH]
                          I love it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, KM, thanks, C.

I'll probably be making a few over time, in order to practice and get better... so there may be a couple up for grabs some day.
                            sigpic

Comment

I would love one of your wraith tears!!!

Today my cat felt like advertising my SGA dvds today

Comment

I would love one of your wraith tears!!!
                                I'll better get practicing then!

Today my cat felt like advertising my SGA dvds today
                                What a gorgeous kitty! Reminds me of the tortoiseshell cat I used to have in my student days. Give her a hug from me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X