Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends hugs to PA*

I'm looking forward to see your christmas pic!

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
      Apologies for being absent for so long, I had some really bad migraines but they've mostly gone now. This afternoon I'll be working on my Craig and 'rora christmas pic, so I won't be staying on
      *leaves hugs*
      *Hugs*

No need to apologise. I'm pleased to hear you're feeling better.
      sigpic

Comment

*Hugs to PA and congrats to TP*

I am also to be back permenantly(?) from a week tomorrow as I have finally moved into my new two bed house with the boys and have them coming round to install and set up the internet from 8am til 1pm (Really hoping they show up for 8 then I can get on here before work instead of after yayyyyyyy)
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

WS:*kicks back from all of the holiday stuff being busy and lays her head on Shaun and Karl's lap* blahhhhhhh. when is it over

Comment

Sorry for not being around much, RL is still dealing me some crap. Lots and lots to do and a nasty cold that simply won't leave me. I've spent last weekened in bed and though the week inbetween went quite well, the cold is back now. Blergh. I'm so fed up with being ill every other week. I'm taking vitamin pills of all kinds, zinc, echinacea and everything else that might help but so far the results aren't encouraging. Add to that, my muse has apparently hit a brick wall and all interest in RPing has left me. At the moment, I'm worshipping my boys in private. I hope next week, when my winter holidays begin, I can be around more.

*leaves wraithy hugs for all*

Comment

@ DS - lots of hugs and hope you feel better soon.
                sigpic

Comment

I understand how you feel, DS, and you have my love and sympathy. I do hope you feel more like your old self very soon, at least in time to enjoy your Christmas. *big hugs*

I simply HAVE to share this... a Christmas present from Addict arrived for me today - she did a cross stitch of Steve for me! I used to do cross stitch so I know how much time went into it and I am just gobsmacked that she would make something so beautiful for me!

Spoiler:

It's so beautifully made that you'd think it was just a photograph from this piccie, but believe me it is the most fabulously executed cross stitch - just stunning!

Thank you so, so much Addict *big huge hugs*

Oh - and, Addict, of course, please put it on dA - the world needs to see it!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    I simply HAVE to share this... a Christmas present from Addict arrived for me today - she did a cross stitch of Steve for me! I used to do cross stitch so I know how much time went into it and I am just gobsmacked that she would make something so beautiful for me!
                    That's gorgeous.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      That's gorgeous.
                      It certainly is - and no photograph could possibly do it justice. I can't believe she did that for me - I'm spoilt and lucky to have such friends!
                      sigpic

Comment

It certainly is - and no photograph could possibly do it justice. I can't believe she did that for me - I'm spoilt and lucky to have such friends!
                        It was a pleasure to do it It was so rewarding when I completed it and there Steve was! Because I do my cross-stitching in little sections, he looked like blobs of green and black until completion. I'm so glad you like him, and thanks Ciannwn for your kind words too

I have the cross-stitch bug now, and am currently doing one of Severus Snape for myself. It's a bit easier than Stevey though!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          It was a pleasure to do it It was so rewarding when I completed it and there Steve was! Because I do my cross-stitching in little sections, he looked like blobs of green and black until completion. I'm so glad you like him, and thanks Ciannwn for your kind words too

I have the cross-stitch bug now, and am currently doing one of Severus Snape for myself. It's a bit easier than Stevey though!
                          The subtlety of the shading is beautifully done - you can barely see it;s stitching until you go up close. A real labour of love and Steve is on his way to give you a suitable reward for such devoted worshipping

Lots more hugs from me - especially 'cos I know how hard it is to stitch with black!
                          sigpic

Comment

It´s gorgeous. Looks like photo. Wonderfull work Addict.

*Big hugs DS.*
                            Get well soon.

I have my holiday from Thursday. Can´t wait for it. It`s so hard to work with my hands in pain.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                              It´s gorgeous. Looks like photo. Wonderfull work Addict.

*Big hugs DS.*
                              Get well soon.

I have my holiday from Thursday. Can´t wait for it. It`s so hard to work with my hands in pain.
                              Big hugs, Bajka - hope you have enough time over your holidays for you hands to recover.

I come off work on Friday - I;m counting down the days!
                              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X