Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    I can see both of them, and I think the character creation/adoption guidelines are simple, easy to understand and will help any newbies
    Thank you. I'll invite you and DS to share them now I know that anyone with the link can view them

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    Just a query, was Ellia officially made a Queen in one of the other WWA threads? If so then for continuity's sake I suppose Ellia will have to stay away from the COH.
    The role playing guides state that queens visiting Boris's Hive or the Hippie Commune have to regard Ellia as the Primary. She's the queen of Boris's Hive although she lives in the Commune.
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

@ciannwn: can see and edit both documents.

I've done a bit of work on the Character Guides:
        To make things easier for newbies (and oldbies) I have added the tags "(Owner:...)" or "(free)" to all characters so it'll be clear at first sight if a character is taken or not. Therefore I have deleted the "NPC" as we agreed on.

Could everyone please check their own characters to make sure I haven't messed up something? Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...2M2g2&hl=en_US
        Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 23 November 2011, 06:21 AM. Reason: forgot to post the link, d'oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Could everyone please check their own characters to make sure I haven't messed up something? Thanks!
          Didn't spot any errors with my characters.

I'm currently working on the Introduction so will ask people to take a look when I've finished. If everyone agrees it's OK we can use it.
          sigpic

Comment

This is what I ended up with before my back protested. Most of the changes are between the Introduction and Helpful Information headings.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KED1hK5kk/edit
            sigpic

Comment

Em... I'm not seeing either of these for some weird reason, even though I could before

DS's link is asking me to sign in with an email and password, and C's link is showing just a blank page
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                DS's link is asking me to sign in with an email and password,
                DS's link is to the backup characters and owners guide on google documents.

@ DS - people who aren't sharing this document won't be able to see it unless you set viewing permission to anyone who has the link.

and C's link is showing just a blank page

I've just made it into a web page. Hope this solves the problem.

https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...s/introduction
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

@ DS - people who aren't sharing this document won't be able to see it unless you set viewing permission to anyone who has the link.
                  Oops, sorry, I didn't know that. PA is the owner and I didn't think of looking at the settings. Now it should work: https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...tfMDkzbTl2M2g2

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

I've just made it into a web page. Hope this solves the problem.

https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...s/introduction
                    I see it now and that all looks tickety-boo to me. Thanks, C.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      Oops, sorry, I didn't know that. PA is the owner and I didn't think of looking at the settings. Now it should work: https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...tfMDkzbTl2M2g2
                      I see that now too, DS - thanks! I've checked both mine and Starry Waters' entires and they all look fine. Only one small thing though... I don't thinkI own Spike any more, do I?
                      I did give him up for re-adotion but I can't remember what lucky lady got to take him home
                      sigpic

Comment

I've checked both mine and Starry Waters' entires and they all look fine.
                        Is that a Freudian slip?

Only one small thing though... I don't thinkI own Spike any more, do I?
                        I did give him up for re-adotion but I can't remember what lucky lady got to take him home
                        Post No #14816 Page 741

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12447805

addicted_to_steve adopted him.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yep, our entire troupe are good!

I thought it was Addict, but wasn't sure if he got passed along again
                          sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

I've decided to have the Introduction and Rules etc on the WWA website. Unlike the character guides, they won't need a lot of editing in the future. It also means that I don't have to type code in if I need to turn a word or name into a link. (That's the one big drawback of our forum.)

I've edited the opening post - does it look OK so far? Does the introduction link work for everyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

I've added the link to Joining and Creating/Adopting Characters to the opening post. Have also made the following additions to the web page -

At the top of the page - Please note - Wraith Queens, whether SGA or original characters, are currently restricted to the main role playing threads - Boris’s Hive, The Planet, Offworld.

After saying that Wraith names are links to pics - (We haven’t finished linking the names yet so please ask in OOC if you want to know what an unlinked Wraith looks like.)

PS: I haven't altered the instructions about unadopted characters having Free after their names because DS only made alterations to the backup google document.

@ DS - would you mind updating the WWANON guides while I try to draft out some simplified rules?
                              Last edited by ciannwn; 24 November 2011, 03:13 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just rafted out our definitions of what counts as being active in the game. Is this OK? Do I need to change or add anything?

https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...ty-in-the-game

Can't face trying to do anything with rules at the moment. I need to lie down for a while now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X