Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Ah! Chocolate dipped lychees! Want! Oh, and chocolate dipped Wraoth as well!
    I read that as chocolate leeches at first. -_- Don't ask why. I looked up Lychees on Google and they look tasty!

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    Bajka: Maybe JL was waiting for you to kiss him so he could turn into a Wraith... instead of a frog turning into a prince?
    That sounds like a good idea for a fan fiction.

General apology:

I am sorry for not being active the past few weeks. The past two weeks in particular have ben very draining on me and my family. My nan had to have a cancer op and she was in hospital for a number of days and her and my grandad stayed with us for a number of days after too. Thankfully she has had some good news, that the cancer hasn't spread and that she won't even have to have radiotherapy now

My experiments with 3D Wraith are improving and I'm getting a bit more practised now, so hopefully I will have some results to show you soon I've even started a female Wraith, so hopefully HR will be catered for too
    I'm so sorry to hear what you went through. *hugs* I'm very glad to hear that her cancer hasn't spread!

I can't wait to see your wraithy 3-D projects. I bet they will be fantastic.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    I recommend trying tofu at a Chinese restaurant first, so you can get a feel of how it is traditionally prepared. Store-bought just isn't the same for me. If you want to try cooking with it yourself and have many brands to chose from, pick one that was made with calcium chloride as the salt (extra calcium for you) and stay away from the silken styles (unless you are using it in a dessert).
    Thank you for the tip!
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      I read that as chocolate leeches at first.
      YUK!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I read that as chocolate leeches at first.
        Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        YUK!!!!!
        YUK! Indeed!

Comment

Big hugs, PA, and glad to hear your Nan is getting better
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Just dropping by to say sorry for being so qiet. Currently I'm buried in preparations for the holidays. I'll be away for two weeks from next Monday on and there's still so much stuff to take care of. I've only tomorrow and Sunday left for packing and getting the car ready (it looks like someone has kept pigs in it ). You wouldn't believe the amount of baggage you need for two weeks away with a toddler.

Comment

@PA: Hope your nan gets better soon! And I can't wait to see your 3D drawings.

@Orb: I'm sorry to hear that about your mother! And sorry for your losses.

@Izzy: My condolences. My cousin had cancer when he was 8 or something, but he thankfully recovered.

@DS: I hope you have fun on your trip away!
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by to say sorry for being so qiet. Currently I'm buried in preparations for the holidays. I'll be away for two weeks from next Monday on and there's still so much stuff to take care of. I've only tomorrow and Sunday left for packing and getting the car ready (it looks like someone has kept pigs in it ). You wouldn't believe the amount of baggage you need for two weeks away with a toddler.
                I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip with the family. *hugs* I totally understand the toddler baggage part.

Comment

@ DS: Taking a toddler away on any trip is like organising a finely tuned military campaign! Big hugs and hope you all have a wonderful holiday
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip with the family. *hugs* I totally understand the toddler baggage part.
                    It's been a long time since my girls were toddlers, but I remember it all very well.

Have a grand time on holiday, DS. *hug*

@ HR: Thanks hon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Have fun, DS!

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                      My cousin had cancer when he was 8 or something, but he thankfully recovered.
                      I'm glad he rebounded. Seeing children dealing with that is very sad. About a year before I joined WWA, I donated half of my thigh-length hair for a children's wig charity. I hope whoever got my hair doesn't need it anymore and is growing his or her own back.
                      Last edited by WraithTech; 13 August 2011, 09:20 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Bajka: Maybe JL was waiting for you to kiss him so he could turn into a Wraith... instead of a frog turning into a prince?
                        @ PA: Pity, that I didn`t kissed him.
                        I hope your nan will be ok. *big hugs*

@ Orb: I hope your Mom will be ok.

@ *big hugs Isolde* I have only one sister and she has glaucoma and can be blind. I hope it not happend.

@ Leeta! chocolate leeches? Bleee..
                        I ate lychees. And drunk mix juice from it with other fruits.

@ DS have a fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

I want to send prayers and wishes to Orb .Even though we have had a clash. I don't want anyone to get hurt and i hope she will make it. That goes for anyone else in this forum .. dealing with issues and stresses in life. I do wish i could turn back time.

@Addict, have you noticed our siggies are gone?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                            I want to send prayers and wishes to Orb .Even though we have had a clash. I don't want anyone to get hurt and i hope she will make it. That goes for anyone else in this forum .. dealing with issues and stresses in life. I do wish i could turn back time.

@Addict, have you noticed our siggies are gone?
                            I guess the gods give us these hardships so that we can learn and grow from them, but life can be tough at times *hugs to everyone*

GW has stopped the links to rotating siggie sites as it;s taking up too much memory capacity and making pages load too slowly. You'll need to edit your signature and uplaod just one from either your computer or a photosite.
                            I know it's really tough to choose just one And especially hard when you have both Todd and Steve arguing over who should be in your siggies!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bajka and WS. Bajka, I hope your sister's eyes will be stable and in good health. She sounds like a sweet person from what you have said of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                @ *big hugs Isolde* I have only one sister and she has glaucoma and can be blind. I hope it not happend.
                                I hope your sister will be ok. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X