Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    I made a drawing of the stare off between Juliet and Ruby!
    http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d3yj6nh

I might add color some time to it.
    Great pic.
    sigpic

Comment

lovely drawing HR! I hope you can colour it.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thank you both! And knowing myself I'll probably start coloring it tomorrow after work
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

I'm also looking forward to see your picture coloured, HR!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Sorry 'bout the double post. Just announcing a new minific involving Vincent and Chaya posted on WWANON. Felt like doing some traditional artwork too.

Aftermath
            Vincent sees Chaya safely to the stargate after the snowball fight.

(Also updated on the WWA website)
            Love the fic and the artwork is gorgeous.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              I'm also looking forward to see your picture coloured, HR!
              Thanks! Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer! It's almost done, and I'm probably gonna be done with it tomorrow. If all goes well
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry about my diminished activity the past few days. Some important real-life issues are preoccupying my mind at the moment. I value everyone's artwork and game contributions and will rejoin the RPing when things settle down for me and I get my muse back. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Game Guides update:

Added Juliet to the character guides and back-ups. The entry is general for now:Wraith Queen with golden hair who sought HR's help on Swedonia to avenge the loss of her hive. HR, feel free to add more to her description as you RP her and develop her character.

Comment

Great pic HR

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Sorry about my diminished activity the past few days. Some important real-life issues are preoccupying my mind at the moment. I value everyone's artwork and game contributions and will rejoin the RPing when things settle down for me and I get my muse back. Thanks for your understanding.
                    *sends hugs*

Comment

Sends hugs.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope everything works out well for you Orb, and that you'll be back soon.
                        Game Guides update:

Added Juliet to the character guides and back-ups. The entry is general for now:Wraith Queen with golden hair who sought HR's help on Swedonia to avenge the loss of her hive. HR, feel free to add more to her description as you RP her and develop her character.
                        Thank you! And yes I will do that.
                        Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                        Great pic HR
                        Thanks!
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Love the fic and the artwork is gorgeous.
                          Thank you!

*sends hugs too*

Comment

Here's my colored drawing:http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d40wvnn
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

*big hugs for Orb*

and wonderful art work HR!
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Hugs to Orb

Also apologies to everyone else who's posted pics and fics. Pretty much like Orb, although my issues are easier and work related, with some vandalism and flooding thrown into the mix.

I hope very soon, though to be more active in both the COH/WWA and on dA with fics and pics.
                                I might even drop by the Planet now and then once I/m back in the swing again.

Even though I haven't posted, be assured I'm loving all your fics and pics and posts *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X