Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Soz guys, just letting you know I won't be active much on GW for a short time. Maybe a day or two, three... Someone killed my motivation and inspiration and has me upset - I rather stay away for a short while and not engage in wraithy stuff on here. The discussion is tearing at my nerves and makes me reluctant to log in for fear what might be waiting for me next - I've had more than enough of that the last few days.

Before I lose fun altogether I'll rather stay away and try to get some stuff done in the meantime. Everyone can leave me message here or on dA and I'll get back to you asap.
    *hugs*
    *hugs* I hope you come back to us and not let that other person get to you too badly. We're all here for you and give you lots of support.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    As for me, there is more than reason I am not as active on GateWorld anymore. For this thread, I drop in to help out with record-keeping; so, please don't be offended if I reply to any personal posts made here through VM instead of directly in this thread.
    I'm still active but even I find myself not staying logged in as long as I use to. I still enjoy the RP threads and for the most part the WDC. I hope you can still post for the RPs. *hugs*

It seems like some members in this forum are starting to leave. I've seen it happen in other forums where a fandom stops and the fans stop posting after a while. The forum becomes a ghost town.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Soz guys, just letting you know I won't be active much on GW for a short time. Maybe a day or two, three... Someone killed my motivation and inspiration and has me upset - I rather stay away for a short while and not engage in wraithy stuff on here. The discussion is tearing at my nerves and makes me reluctant to log in for fear what might be waiting for me next - I've had more than enough of that the last few days.

Before I lose fun altogether I'll rather stay away and try to get some stuff done in the meantime. Everyone can leave me message here or on dA and I'll get back to you asap.
      *hugs*
      *Sends hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Nooo I don`t want WWA dissapear.

*big hugs* DS. Come back here and be happy with us and our boys.

*big hugs for all*
        sigpic

Comment

Big hugs, DS and I hope the issue resolves itself soon without further damage to your nerves and happiness.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*hugs*
            *Big Hugs DS*

Sorry to hear that and hope your inspriation is back soon
            sigpic
            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Welcome Wraith Commander Aro

Soz guys, just letting you know I won't be active much on GW for a short time.
              *sends hugs*

Although I am not around much at the moment I assure you all I'm still wholly devoted to Worshipping the Wraith, my two guys in particular
              Craig and Aurora:

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that DS and I hope it all works out for you. I know what it's like to lose inspiration.
                ---------------------
                Would anyone mind if I brought in an OC Queen to the games? I have an idea for her to enter in the Planet game and for my character to meet his nemesis, and those two things might happen at the same time if my idea works.
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Would anyone mind if I brought in an OC Queen to the games? I have an idea for her to enter in the Planet game and for my character to meet his nemesis, and those two things might happen at the same time if my idea works.
                  Sure, we have other OC Queens in the game, both friendly and unfriendly.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Sure, we have other OC Queens in the game, both friendly and unfriendly.
                    OK thanks I think she might have a history with at least another of my Queens, but it's just an idea I'm working with at the moment.
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

The hell is this?

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

Showing related results for: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/3...fenders-Club/p...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                        The hell is this?

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

Showing related results for: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/3...fenders-Club/p...
                        The WDC is still there because I've just been reading posts in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does that mean you can't search for the Wraith Defenders Club on GW? Surely it's just a glitch, the WDC itself is safe and sound.

*offers biscuits and hugs all around* A huge Thank You to all of you! I'm very touched by all the kind messages of support I got here, on dA and on FB. It helped a lot to get through the last days. I'm feeling a bit silly to have gotten so upset over something this trivial though - it got to the point when everytime I thought of Wraith, I remembered the dispute and my mood crashed. But it's okay now and things are back to normal. I'll catch up on things in the RP threads now.

Comment

Welcome back, DS. Am glad you're feeling better now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you DS. I`m happy you`re ok and you`re back.

From tomorrow I will be working almost all day. I will have not to much time. I must good planning my free time with Wraith and my dragons.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome back DS
                                "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Working...
                                X