Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    I'm trying to play Mina and Ruby as sort of hot headed bullies that usually work together against poor girly Laura, but in my last post in the COH they went head to head with each other until Tania restored balance
    You'll have to restore some order! My boys fight with each other all the time. I've gotten use to it...kind of.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    Nevermid with this ASCII. I found in internet ASCII generator, but when I copy text is mix. Like in spoiler. Text is: WRAITH":

Spoiler:
    '##:::::'##:'########:::::'###::: : '####:'########:'##:::: '##:
    ##:'##: ##: ##.. .. ##:: :'## ##:: :. ##::... ##..:: ##:::: ##:
    ##: ##: ##: ##::: : ##: :'##:. ##:: ##::::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
    ##: ##: ##: ########::'##:::. ##: ##::::: ##::: #########:
    ##: ##: ##: ##. .##:: #########: ##::::: ##:::: ##.... ##:
    ##: ##: ##: ##::. ##: ##.... ##:: ##::::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
    . ###. ###:: ##::: . ####:::: ##:'####:::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
    :...::...:::..:::::..::..:::::..::....:::::..:::::..:::::..::
    I didn't know what ASCII was.

Here's some pictures of my kittens. I forgot to change the settings on my camera so the pictures might look a little crappy. Bob was easier to take pictures of but he wouldn't let me upload them because he kept trying to chase the pointer on my laptop screen.

Bob
    Spoiler:

Odo
    Spoiler:

Bob & Odo
    Spoiler:

They've got very wraithy eyes I think.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Your kitties are beautiful. I love cats.

Here are for example some ASCII:

[SPOILERSOLD]http://wolcha.blogsite.org/images/mi...-christmas.jpg

http://www.basimo.de/words/wp-content/ascii-o-matic.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._ASCII_art.jpg

http://www.cwd.co.uk/asciimoo/public...1232402329.png[/SPOILERSOLD]
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
        You'll have to restore some order! My boys fight with each other all the time. I've gotten use to it...kind of.
        Well I did Tania got them to stop fighting and then they turned on Laura again like they normally do so they're back to normal now
        Tania is the one who steps in and keeps them in place when they get out of hand
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Here's some pictures of my kittens. I forgot to change the settings on my camera so the pictures might look a little crappy. Bob was easier to take pictures of but he wouldn't let me upload them because he kept trying to chase the pointer on my laptop screen.
          Aww. They are adorable! Wraithy eyes indeed!

Comment

thanks for the compliments everyone. The past few days they've started coming into my bed around 0630 in the morning to wake me up. Odo bites my legs or feet and Bob's been purring near my face. It's kind of funny and fascinating to watch their different personality types.

Comment

Awwww, Leeta - what adorable kittens
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

thanks for the compliments everyone. The past few days they've started coming into my bed around 0630 in the morning to wake me up. Odo bites my legs or feet and Bob's been purring near my face. It's kind of funny and fascinating to watch their different personality types.
                A little like his namesake then?

They are incredibly cute, as I said on fb.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Leeta -the kittens are adorable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks everybody.

Comment

FYI: I won't be online tomorrow (maybe for a short while in the evening though) because we're going hiking again and will be away for most of the day.

Comment

Not going hiking after all - the weather is a female dog today.

Comment

Aww Maybe next time.

Comment

Hi guys

As I have just posted in the COH thread I am close to being back permentently (Sorry for the spelling TP lol), *Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*
                            I have moved in with a friend as Mum has now sold her house and forced me out in the process, even though she wanted me gone since August of last year, hence mainly why I have been very bad and been away for so long

I am having very serious withdrawal symptoms from a lack of role-playing as it's not much fun doing it by myself even with a very vivid imagination

I promise I will be back very soon and back on every day too which I can't wait for, I just need to get my internet connection back up and permentently running again, and thank you to PA and Leeta for adopting Astor and Rocky when I wasn't able to get on for a while, from what I've seen the boys are extremely happy with you .
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Welcome back, TA!

Sorry to hear you had a bad time though. Hope things are looking up now.

Comment

Welcome back TA!

I'm sorry I haven't been frequently Gateworld much lately. I forgot to recharge the USB modem I use at Port Arthur, and as such have been without the internet. Nevertheless, I have also decided to take a small vigil from the online community. Hopefully during this time I can regain my love of writing and perhaps, on an off chance, produce something worth sharing with everyone here. I think my writers block lately has come through the fact that I've felt like I'm writing for others and not for me. Hence why Riddles has been such an epic failure so far.

I might pop in every now and again, but if anyone here would like to take over the worship of Stefan, Edgar and Spike in my absence please feel free to do so. They deserve a better worshipper. As for Tony, well, he's coming on vigil with me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X