Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    I think you should adopt Rocky Bajka. Rocky and Astor can party together with Eddie in the COH.
    That sounds like a good idea

I would adopt him, but I feel like I neglect my boys enough as it is, so I don't want to bring another innocent into my dysfunctional Worshipping family
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      I think you should adopt Rocky Bajka. Rocky and Astor can party together with Eddie in the COH.
      I agree! I think Rocky and Astor would be very happy with Bajka and Eddie and Greg's pod brothers, Gregus and Marek
      And Eddie says he missed all his brothers and he's looking forward to partying with them all in the COH
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Aaw, I think Rocky would be very happy to have you as his Worshipper Bajka Thank you for taking him on, I don't feel so sad about having to let him go now

Comment

Ok, I will adopt Rocky.
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Bajka and Rocky!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Ok, I will adopt Rocky.
              Awesome! Game guides and backups updated.

Comment

Thank you all.

I must write something or just go with Rocky to The COH and say that he will be living with me, Marek and Gregus?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                  I must write something or just go with Rocky to The COH and say that he will be living with me, Marek and Gregus?
                  Anything you want. He can even join in the Swedonia plot.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Anything you want. He can even join in the Swedonia plot.
                    Ok. Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Bajka! I hope Marek doesn't get too jealous.

I've got a wraithy comic coming soon for the wwa. I will probably post it later in the week.
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Congrats to Bajka and Rocky
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thank you girls.

Bajka is only interested in Marek, so that he can be calm. But knowing him, he will be a little jealous.

Spoiler:
                          Who can do for me something called ASCII it`s a picture made from letters ond others signs. I want to have one with "WRAITH". I don`t have ASCII program. I want to have it on my dragon game profile. Of course I have there Eddie`s avatar,
                          sigpic

Comment

@Leeta: Looking forward to see your wraithy comic!

@Bajka: Sorry, can't help you there, I don't have an ASCII progrma either.

Comment

I'm trying to play Mina and Ruby as sort of hot headed bullies that usually work together against poor girly Laura, but in my last post in the COH they went head to head with each other until Tania restored balance
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Nevermid with this ASCII. I found in internet ASCII generator, but when I copy text is mix. Like in spoiler. Text is: WRAITH":

[SPOILERSOLD]'##:::::'##:'########:::::'###::: : '####:'########:'##:::: '##:
                                ##:'##: ##: ##.. .. ##:: :'## ##:: :. ##::... ##..:: ##:::: ##:
                                ##: ##: ##: ##::: : ##: :'##:. ##:: ##::::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
                                ##: ##: ##: ########::'##:::. ##: ##::::: ##::: #########:
                                ##: ##: ##: ##. .##:: #########: ##::::: ##:::: ##.... ##:
                                ##: ##: ##: ##::. ##: ##.... ##:: ##::::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
                                . ###. ###:: ##::: . ####:::: ##:'####:::: ##:::: ##:::: ##:
                                :...::...:::..:::::..::..:::::..::....:::::..:::::..:::::..::[/SPOILERSOLD]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X