Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The costumes of everyone were really cool.

@PA: I'm 176 centimeters tall and people usually feel dwarfed around me. That's why I almost never wear high heels.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      @PA: I'm 176 centimeters tall and people usually feel dwarfed around me. That's why I almost never wear high heels.
      Aaw I'm 5 ft 5" (roughly167 cm) so I feel dwarfed by most people... my brother who's younger but your height loves to lean over me and tell me how small I am

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
        Aaw I'm 5 ft 5" (roughly167 cm) so I feel dwarfed by most people... my brother who's younger but your height loves to lean over me and tell me how small I am
        My brother's just reached the hight where he can start doing that. I'm 5ft 2" (155cm) Little brothers, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          My brother's just reached the hight where he can start doing that. I'm 5ft 2" (155cm) Little brothers, eh?
          It's kind of ironic when your 'little' brother is taller than you

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            TP I met your friend.
            Woohoo! He's gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Still can't open jars though. I get him back by being stronger him.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                Still can't open jars though. I get him back by being stronger him.
                Not that way with me, my brother's the jar opener too He still can't iron a shirt or use the washing machine though

Comment

Night all, my parents are about to get back from dropping my brother off at the airport hotel (he's working away for 5 months!!! ), and I need to eat dinner

Comment

Yeah, although I'm not that into Star Wars I managed to recognise who it was supposed to be, it made me laugh. I love the fuzzy R2D2 as well
                    Fuzzy R2D2 is cute. I had problems recognising Jaba the Hutt.
                    And I love DS´s outfit. Paul McGillian was right. It is really sexy.

I´m also only 1,68m and feel small most of the time. And my sister is younger (about 11 months) but taller than me, maybe even taller than DS. I think she´s about 1,80m.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      Fuzzy R2D2 is cute. I had problems recognising Jaba the Hutt.
                      And I love DS´s outfit. Paul McGillian was right. It is really sexy.
                      Thanks!

TBH, sometimes the staff who were supposed to check our tickets and armbands at the entrance to the area didn't pay attention to my hands holding the demanded items but kept staring at my cleavage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        TP I met your friend.

Spoiler:

Here is link to my album.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/FedCon%20XX/

photo 48 - real zat ( cost 200 Euro )
                        photo 40 - zat and others things made by fan
                        photo 32 - Star Trek model of ship ( competitions winner )
                        photo 36 - me and DS Klingons friends and my Gizmo
                        photo 34 - James Lafazanos autogram card ( 15 Euro )
                        photo 28 - DS and her Klingons friends
                        photo 26 - hmm, who is it?
                        photo 23 - me with real zat
                        photo 22 - privat car from French fan ( I want this car )
                        photo 13 - me and DS
                        photo 15 - me and TP`s friend
                        photo 4 - me and Drone
                        Love the photos! Looks like you guys had awesome time

I'm 176 centimeters tall and people usually feel dwarfed around me. That's why I almost never wear high heels.
                        If I were your height I'd wear high heels just to irk people I'm barely 160cm, but I don't mind
                        sigpic

Comment

The costumes of everyone were really cool.

I'm the same height as you! I used to think I was tall until I started working at Port Arthur. Wewads is 6'2" (188cm) and my friend Mel is 6'3" (191cm). They make me feel so little My friend Nikki, who is probably about 155cm hates it when I wear heals because I absolutely tower over her!
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel kind of short. I'm 5'4 (163cm). My dad's family is very tall, whereas my mom's side is short. My brother is 5'7 (170cm) and my mom is 5'2 (157cm). My dad was the shortest out of the 3 brothers and he was 5'11 (180cm).
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Sorry about the lack of activity. Still feeling completely zonked out and empty. By tomorrow I'll hopefully have recovered enough to participate more again.

Comment

Sorry about the lack of activity. Still feeling completely zonked out and empty. By tomorrow I'll hopefully have recovered enough to participate more again.
                                Rest easy, DS, and enjoy looking at your Wraithy autograph cards in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X