Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a fun DS.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Saying Hi after a hectic few days. My friend came to stay and she took me out shopping. I've now got a laptop, a scanner, a new computer chair and a copy of Photoshop Essentials 9.

Some of the old photos I've got are such awful quality that I won't be able to do anything much with them no matter what processes I put them through. I've put one of a dog we used to have up on dA because I'm rather pleased with the end result.
      I hope your new computer chair makes you more comfortable
      Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Early Happy Easter!

Congrats on the new computer and equipment, ciannwn!

Hiking was great and not too exhausting but after fifteen kilometres of low mountain range I was glad to be home and rest my feet. My boys were kind enough to get me drinks and cushions so I didn't have to get up.
      Aaw Glad you had a good time

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
        It may be a while till I settle down so I can hopefully rejoin you guys again. I will keep in touch.
        I hope everything falls into place for the best for you soon!

Comment

Hello everyone. Long time, no see. I hope you guys all had a fantastic Easter.
          I know I said last time I would come back but alot of stuff has come up.
          My college refused to pay some students so we dropped out, I got engaged, My fathers alcoholism landed him in hospital and if my father improves I hope to move countries with my fiancee.
          It may be a while till I settle down so I can hopefully rejoin you guys again. I will keep in touch.
          Good to hear from you, sweetie. It sounds like you;ve had real mixed fortunes, there - congratulations on your engagement and I hope your dad gets better.
          Lots of love and hugs and I hope things turn out well for you. *big hugs*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

My college refused to pay some students so we dropped out, I got engaged, My fathers alcoholism landed him in hospital and if my father improves I hope to move countries with my fiancee.
            Good luck if you move to another country. I know from experience that it's exciting and very stressful at the same time.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Sounds like you've been busy! Hope all goes well with your move (should it happen) and that your father quickly recovers.

P.S... I love your user name
              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement and I hope things improve for you in other areas of your life.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for letting us know! Congrats on your engagement and I'll keep my fingers crossed everything turns out fine for you.

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement, fingers crossed for you and your family.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. I will of course keep you posted and good news, my father is improving and his memories and motor skills are coming back to him.

Thank you so much for all your support and words.
                      Good to see some new faces and also old ones.
                      Glad to hear your father's improving and congratulations on your engagement.

Comment

Have fun at FedCon, DS, Bajka, and anyone else going.

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement, I hope your father continues to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Have fun at FedCon, DS, Bajka, and anyone else going.
                            Ooh, yes indeed, and remember to take plenty of piccies to show us

Comment

Sorry for going AWOL for a while, things have been rather busy here what with the holidays and family matters. I'm also getting rather tired at night, which makes me feel like I can't really come on GW much, but hopefully things will start to improve again soon

Comment

Thanks Orb and PA. My camera is ready. I will go tomorrow first day. Maybe morning I will drop to GW. Friday and Saturday I will be not here. But I will be here Sunday evening.

*big hugs PA*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X