Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    DS: Boys, behave.
    They are behaving - behaving badly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks HR and DS. Fortunately my works is not hard and I can work slow when I will be tired. It will be only 3 crazy days on Fed Con time. Sunday I don`t work.

Nice dream DS. Maybe next time your boys will be together on one hive in your dream.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          They do that all the time!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          Thanks HR and DS. Fortunately my works is not hard and I can work slow when I will be tired. It will be only 3 crazy days on Fed Con time. Sunday I don`t work.

Nice dream DS. Maybe next time your boys will be together on one hive in your dream.
          I'm looking forward to meet you on the Con.

That would be an awesome dream.

Comment

What is Fed Con?
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

Federation Convention = Europe's biggest sci-fi convention. http://www.fedcon.de/

Comment

Federation Convention = Europe's biggest sci-fi convention. http://www.fedcon.de/
                Ah man that looks so awesome! I wish I could go!
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                  Ah man that looks so awesome! I wish I could go!
                  It's very good. I've been at the last two FedCons and it was awesome. The atmosphere is very friendly and you always find like-minded people to chat with. I'm not usually comfortable around strangers and am very shy when talking to new people, but on FedCon everyone's as crazy as I am.

Last year was the first time I went as a Wraith worshipper and I was afraid people could react negatively to the dress up but in fact I found myself amiably chatting about SGA to people on David Hewlett's autograph queue.

Here are some piccies from last year, including my 'costume'. http://s830.photobucket.com/albums/z...FedCon%202010/ Sorry about the crappy quality, my camera sucks.

Comment

Damn that looks awesome! Hobart has been letting me down lately (we haven't had a sci fi con for about two years now!). I am envious!
                    sigpic

Comment

@DS: I'm like that too, and usually feel more comfortable around people who knows stuff like Stargate or other sci fi or horror stuff. And your 'costume' is cool! Was all the other photos taken at Fed Con?
                      Have you met David Hewlett!?
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        Damn that looks awesome! Hobart has been letting me down lately (we haven't had a sci fi con for about two years now!). I am envious!
                        It's typical, you never get a con when you want one. I'm sooo glad FedCon is somewhere near, I can actually attend. If it was only a few hundred kilometres more I'd have to get accomodation and then everything would get too expensive.

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                        @DS: I'm like that too, and usually feel more comfortable around people who knows stuff like Stargate or other sci fi or horror stuff. And your 'costume' is cool! Was all the other photos taken at Fed Con?
                        Have you met David Hewlett!?
                        Yep, all the piccies are from FedCon. I have more but they're even more blurry.
                        Yep, I kinda 'met' Devid Hewlett. I got an autograph and he was sitting at this desk and I was standing in front of the desk - I could have touched him. But then I'd have gotten stern looks from the security personnel. Joe Flanigan was also in the room, only five or so metres away. It was very exciting.

Comment

I soooo wish I could go, that looks awesome. I went to London comic con last year, but it was kind of quiet. I met David Nykl though
                          Yep, I kinda 'met' Devid Hewlett. I got an autograph and he was sitting at this desk and I was standing in front of the desk - I could have touched him. But then I'd have gotten stern looks from the security personnel. Joe Flanigan was also in the room, only five or so metres away. It was very exciting.
                          So cool. * Imagines the reaction of security personnel*

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            Well, enjoy, and if you're in Blackie you can at least know there's no fear of the booze running out.
                            There was plenty of booze and I made sure to drink as much as I could. I didn't stay over since there was a party bus, whatever it's called, to take anyone home. I did get some free drinks from a few people at the party so that was good too. I won't say no to a free drink. Other than that the party was boring and I had to stay longer than what I would of liked.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            I will be not very active because I will work mornings and evenings all April. But I will drop here every day. And ( I don`t know exactly from which day of May ) I will have probably all day work. Not good for my free time, but I will have more money.
                            Haha. When I think about Fed Con: 5.00 to work, later go to FC, 20.00 to second work. All day on legs. I manage it.
                            I will take Marek and Gregus to help.
                            Take care at work. *hugs*

Had another wraithy dream yesterday. It was the first time I dreamt about Tommy and Rhys in one and the same dream. I was their worshipper but they lived on separate hive ships and had me on a rota. I remember dreaming I had to switch ships and leave Tommy because our allotted time was over and I went to see Rhys. It was awkward because I didn't want to leave Tommy but at the same time I wanted to be with Rhys.
                            That sounds kind of sweet. I been having a lack of wraithy dreams lately.
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                              I soooo wish I could go, that looks awesome. I went to London comic con last year, but it was kind of quiet. I met David Nykl though
                              David Nykl? Awesome. I wish he'll come to FedCon too some time.

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                              That sounds kind of sweet. I been having a lack of wraithy dreams lately.
                              *hugs*

Comment

*is jealous*
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X