Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I can't stick around, and I apologise in advance for not being around much lately, but I've been enjoying the good weather. Usually if I'm up to it I try and help out in the garden when we have sunshine, so this leaves me too tired to RP most of the time

Comment

Thanks for your answers and links, ciannwn.
      Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: My drones will be happy to accommodate any of you lovely ladies... oh yes, and HR too, I suppose!
      That's not how I roll Unless they cook and clean, they can stay

Also I've thought about it and I can't bring myself to humanize one of my Queens. I love them to much

@rorasPA: I think Laura is a singer but there's no actress among them i could be wrong though.
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
        Lol, or Johnny could move in with the Pirate Wraith if they're still around, maybe?
        That sounds good too. If Leeta wants to go that route, his character profile can be made active again for the plot threads.

Sorry I can't stick around, and I apologise in advance for not being around much lately, but I've been enjoying the good weather. Usually if I'm up to it I try and help out in the garden when we have sunshine, so this leaves me too tired to RP most of the time
        That's nice. Enjoy! This week was our first week without snow and I might be able to open my windows on Sunday.

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
        Also I've thought about it and I can't bring myself to humanize one of my Queens. I love them to much
        Awwwwwww.

Comment

Well, here they finally are - my character guides! They're probably brimming with spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I did not have the time to edit them.

Spoiler:
          Addict: (full name addicted_to_steve) (Player game alter ego) (Can be hugged at all times. For borrowing rights, please ask Addict). Addict is a tall, imposing twenty-five year old human female with piercing brown eyes and long brown hair that rarely does what she wants. She takes no nonsense, and fellow humans that she does not like usually suffer the full force of her wrath. Around Wraith, however, she is in her element. Though appearing light hearted and at times lewd, Addict is sensitive and intellectual. Having spent several months mooning over Steve, for whom she still maintains a soft spot, Addict was finally introduced to one of Steve’s cousins, Antoine (Tony – Addict’s OC). Tony continues to be the Wraith with whom Addict maintains her closest bonds, though she also worships Edgar (No Man’s Land), Stefan (The Siege) and Spike (Vegas). She also has a close friendship with her two Wraith drones, Flotsam and Jetsam. Addict can be found on occasion lurking around the Chill-out hive with her Wraithy boys. Most of the time, she explores the Pegasus Galaxy (and Earth) finding new and exciting historical sites to catalogue.

Antoine: (aka Tony) (Addict’s OC) (Can be hugged at all times. For worshipping or borrowing rights, please ask Addict). Tony is Steve’s distant cousin, however, the family resemblance is striking. His hair is heavily braided (mostly the work of Addict, when she is feeling particularly stressed about her latest project). He can be distinguished from Steve by the long web-like tattoo that runs down the right side of his face, from below his eye to his jaw. Personality wise, he is sensual and funny, but at the same time a hard task master. He is packed with energy and often appears to be a bit of a maniac, yet at the same time he is capable of relaxing and is currently teaching Addict how to meditate. He is extremely protective of Addict, despises the human called “Wewads”, and can at times be jealous when Addict shows affection toward other Wraith (including Stefan, Edgar and Spike).

Edgar: (SGA Wraith – No Man’s Land/Misbegotten)(adopted by Addict) (Can be hugged at all times. For worshipping or borrowing rights, please ask Addict). Edgar was previously a resident of Boris’ Hive but now resides with Addict at the COH or aboard their Wraith Cruiser. Edgar can be perceived as moody, especially considering his short fuse when it comes to Tony and his antics. He has a sharp intellect and a biting wit, and is proud of his skill as a dart pilot. He particularly enjoys taking Addict out alone in the dart, as this is one of the only times he can see her alone without Tony. Though he is frequently engaged in scientific and philosophical pursuits, he has a keen passion for photography and photo manipulation. Every now and again, Edgar is still haunted by nightmares of his experience as a human and test subject to the Lanteans.

Spike: (SGA Wraith – Vegas) (adopted by Addict. Fandom Addict has permission to worship him on an ad hoc basis). Spike only recently started being worshipped by Addict, but finds his new Worshipper rather amusing. This is because she is still too shy to “worship” him. Though he is enjoying life with Addict and her boys, he frequently misses his previous worshipper TP, and visits her on occasion.

Stefan: (SGA Wraith – The Siege) (adopted by Addict) (Can be hugged at all times. For worshipping or borrowing rights, please ask Addict). Compared to Tony, Edgar and Spike, Stefan is a relatively youthful Wraith. He is particularly skilled at martial arts, and is always ready to physically defend Addict. His moods are unpredictable, and though he takes example from Tony, he frequently resents him for his close relationship with Addict. Stefan frequently accompanies Addict when she is exercising, and she has come to playfully refer to him as her “personal trainer”. Though seeming sporty and “jock-like”, Stefan loves to read and has a passion for contemporary art.

Flotsam: (SGA Wraith – No Man’s Land ) (Can be borrowed without permission). Flotsam was one of the two drones that worked for Edgar when they captured John Sheppard. He also underwent the humanisation when Edgar did. Though he technically follows only Edgar’s orders, he is particularly protective of Addict. Unlike his brother Jetsam, Flotsam likes his own personal space and is not fond of hugs.

Jetsam: (SGA Wraith – No Man’s Land ) (Can be hugged at all times. Can also be borrowed without permission). Flotsam was one of the two drones that worked for Edgar when they captured John Sheppard. He also underwent the humanisation when Edgar did. Though he technically follows only Edgar’s orders, he is particularly protective of Addict. Jetsam loves hugs, and always seems to be in the right place when Addict needs him most.

In relation to previous conversations:

Johnny Wraith: I'll miss him. Like Shaun, he always brought light comic relief to the COH. However, I understand the reasons for putting him on the shelf. There seems to be some bad vibes cranking in the WWA at the moment... could be black magic. After all, Wewads' Black Magician has been making my life hell lately

I also hope WS returns! The antics of Karl and Shaun never fail to brighten my days!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm going out a party tonight in a place called Blackpool. I actually don't want to go because I don't care for the people hosting the party. But I must. Atleast there will be bar so I can drink the night away. There's a chance I may stay over for the night, which I am trying to avoid.

As for Johnny I officially decided to go with the idea that he went back to Earth to try and start his own rum company.

AWWW!
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
              I'm going out a party tonight in a place called Blackpool. I actually don't want to go because I don't care for the people hosting the party. But I must. At least there will be bar so I can drink the night away. There's a chance I may stay over for the night, which I am trying to avoid.
              Well, enjoy, and if you're in Blackie you can at least know there's no fear of the booze running out.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                Well, here they finally are - my character guides! They're probably brimming with spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I did not have the time to edit them.
                Game guides and backups updated. My Firefox spellchecker seemed OK with everything. Contemporary art, very interesting.

As for Johnny I officially decided to go with the idea that he went back to Earth to try and start his own rum company.
                Inactive character list updated. Have fun at the party!

Other game guide updates:

Gene added to the game guides, adoption list, and adoption list slideshow. Backups updated.

Comment

@rorasPA: I think Laura is a singer but there's no actress among them i could be wrong though.
                  Aaw

Oops, must have got mixed up somewhere *apologises to HR and the Queens*
                  Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  That's nice. Enjoy! This week was our first week without snow and I might be able to open my windows on Sunday.
                  I am enjoying it at the moment, I've reclaimed an old shed as my creative space for the summer. I'm painting it up and have found an old piano stool I'm customising too Going back out in a few min's so won't be long, but thought I'd check in while I was taking a break
                  *Craig leaves fairy cakes and cookies for everyone*
                  I'm going out a party tonight in a place called Blackpool. I actually don't want to go because I don't care for the people hosting the party. But I must. Atleast there will be bar so I can drink the night away. There's a chance I may stay over for the night, which I am trying to avoid.

Hope you get through tonight okay

Good for Johnny, I hope his business does very well

Comment

Aaw

Oops, must have got mixed up somewhere *apologises to HR and the Queens*
                    No worries, tbh I forget and get them mixed up too sometimes Then it's off to the forum with the game guides
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

I will be not very active because I will work mornings and evenings all April. But I will drop here every day. And ( I don`t know exactly from which day of May ) I will have probably all day work. Not good for my free time, but I will have more money.
                      Haha. When I think about Fed Con: 5.00 to work, later go to FC, 20.00 to second work. All day on legs. I manage it.
                      I will take Marek and Gregus to help.
                      sigpic

Comment

The best of wishes to you, Bajka, and good luck with all that working! And more money is never a bad thing
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

@Leeta: Hope you have fun!

@Bajka: that sounds like it's going to be exhausting! Alone FedCon is exhausting in itself and to think you'll have to work before and after... *hugs* I'm happy to hear though that you'll earn more money.

Had another wraithy dream yesterday. It was the first time I dreamt about Tommy and Rhys in one and the same dream. I was their worshipper but they lived on separate hive ships and had me on a rota. I remember dreaming I had to switch ships and leave Tommy because our allotted time was over and I went to see Rhys. It was awkward because I didn't want to leave Tommy but at the same time I wanted to be with Rhys.

*hugs both her boys*

Comment

Did your boys have a little falling out there, DS? They should learn to get along
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Did your boys have a little falling out there, DS? They should learn to get along
                              It has gotten better, they don't bicker quite as often as they did. I have no idea why they would live on separate hives though.

Tommy: I don't bicker, Rhys does.

Rhys: What? I don't bicker - that's unwraithy.

DS: Boys, behave.

Comment

Well that's good that they're improving It's good you keep them in check
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X