Hallways, Staircases and Elevators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Sub Level 2>

Adria entered the stairs from the mess hall, and started down the stairs as she went wondering why she took the stairs instead of the elevator. As she went, she passed two in the stairs nodding at them, before heading down to the infirmary.

<Sub Level 8>

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

<Level 6 Quarters>> level 3 Security>

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

There was really ever only one thing that scared the heck out of Bonnie and that was cold dark places. A consequence of a prank gone wrong in basic training, something she tried to push into the back of her mind. She held Sam tighter, at least only three floors to go up, so that wasn't so bad. With her free hand she fumbled for her side arm, the TER hanging uselesly on her utility belt. The torch on the pistol gave of a faint glow, she mentally kicked herself for not getting new batteries for it yesterday when she should have. Marshall's voice sounded unforgiving in the back of her head. "How many times Bonnie must I tell you to always check your equipment huh?" That was when she forgot to bring along her paraknife on an overnight exercise.

Step by step they went up, at least the Furbies had left this area. "S..Sam you ok here? Cause this just totally creeps me out." Her grip on his arm would have crushed walnuts.

Comment

With a grunt, Sam carefully pried Bonnie’s fingers off his upper arm and instead grabbed her hand. Having the role of a ‘hero’ wasn’t exactly the every day job for a nurse on a military base, so why not take the opportunity?
        He smiled as he tucked her hand in his and gave it a comforting squeeze, “Come on Bonnie. I’ll take the lead from here. Didn’t your mum ever tell you that everything is the same in the dark as it is when there’s light?”
        They took a few more steps and he continued to talk in an attempt to distract her, “And that darkness is only absence of light?” He grinned at the memory from when he’d been a kid, playing in the darkness of the closet at home, “Torches eat darkness…”

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

<Level 3 Security>

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

“Torches eat darkness, torches eat darkness” Bonnie whispered as she held Sam's hand a little lighter now, her initial fear withdrawing into another place. "Mum did and I used to say that all the time Sam." She looked up the last few stairs, there was a faint light coming from the security level, she eased back on her fear totally now. "I..I have to tell you Sam, when I was in basic, some other recruits locked me in a shipping container with another girl, it was ninety degrees outside...they got called away by the DI and forgot we were there...my..my friend Monica died in there Sam....."

Comment

< Sublevel 3 >

Sam grimaced as he took the last two steps up to level 3, “Oh God. That must have been awful. I hope no one blames you for your phobia against being in the dark...”
            He turned towards her as she came up next to him, “If I’d known you’d be afraid of the dark, I wouldn’t have forgotten the torches in your quarters,” he said in a guilty tone, “I’m sorry,” and held out his arms, offering he a hug of comfort.

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

Comment

<Level 3 Security>

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

Bonnie held on for a moment and then pushed gently away, she looked at his eyes for a second and a weak smile came to her lips. "Please Sam, please do...don't tell anyone. My father had that incedent taken out of my file, no one else knows." She looked over her shoulder, the apssage leading to security in full view now, lights flickered and a few dim emergency lights glowed. "I think I'll be ok now, you better get back to Medbay or they'll have you on report, but if they do, tell them it was my fault...I was..ah a little sick or something." She hugged him again and stepped out into the open, still holding his hand.

Comment

Sam gave her a reassuring smile and slowly let go of her hand, “Don’t worry. Your secrets are safe with me… Although…I will be checking up on you. From time to time…
                He suddenly realized how it came out and he hurried to add, “Just to make sure you’re ok, alright? And don’t worry about me getting in trouble with Aaronson. I think I know how to handle a grumpy doc by now.”
                Sam started to back away towards the stairs and gave her, “I’ll be fine. I promise! See ya!

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

Comment

<Level 3 Security>

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

Dropping her hand by her side, Bonnie felt lifted by Sam's words, she wondered if he would like the dress she'd been working on for the last few months. Made from a used parachute and dyed a beautiful red colour, it was almost finished and she hoped the cobbler had completed the shoes to go with it..."I'll be fine now Sam, I know I will thank you." She smiled at him but rushed back, grabbed his neck before he took another step, kissed him hard,then released him finally and ran to security. Her face was hot and her cheeks a bright scarlet but she didn't care.

Comment

< Outside of Level 3. Security >

Sam remained standing like he’d been struck by lightning for a more than just a few seconds. It had come out the wrong way. She had gotten it all wrong.
                    All he ever wanted to be was her friend. Everything else was out of the question.
                    He heaved a deep sigh as he slowly wiped away the moisture from his lips. Oh man, was he in deep trouble now…
                    Sam shot a fast look up towards the surveillance camera in the corner, hoping that the Furbies had made a good job with its power cords and then with heavy steps he started to slowly make his way back to the quarters to pick up the torches on Bonnie’s desk. Hopefully she’d forgotten to lock the door. If not… Well there was always that magical key called ‘Medical over ride’

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

>> To Quarters >>

Comment

<from sublevel 2 to sublevel 4>

Walking down to the MALP storage, Silvia was meditating upon Robert's words. She felt like she has ben treated like a kid, and she hated that, but, after all, he was probably right. "He's a soldier, way more experienced than you for what concernes offworld mission and stuff like that, you should listen to him, even if that bothers you..." But loosing the ideal of Perfection was really hard: thanks to high school's phylosophy class she learnt that Absolutes were outdated, and she tried to stick to that, but there were two of them that she couldn't forget, Truth and Perfection.
                      "There will be hard times...." she tought.
                      "Remeber: Strenght...."

<to sublevel 4 - MALP storage>
                      sigpic
                      Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                      X