Chapel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen Blue
    "A-okay, I'll have them send up a random assortment of lunch stuff. Swanson does right by those who can't get to the mess."
    <<Chapel Office>>
    Sullivan made some more notes and was ready to pass the information on when the chaplain came back. "That's all I needed, do you need anything else from us before I go hunting my boss?"

After getting a "no" on that, Corey heard the sharp click that indicated Perris had hung up. He got up from the desk and walked back into the sanctuary to wait for his boss. 45 minutes, hopefully the chaplain would return well within that time.

Senior Airman (SPC) Corey Sullivan
    Last edited by DragonGate; 02 April 2010, 10:16 AM. Reason: Adding hang up to avoid posting, again. :X
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

<<From the Hallways!>>

McGregor hit his radio to give Corey a buzz, "Sullivan? All done here. Any word on lunch?" There was a small grumble from his empty stomach.

Last edited by aintright; 22 April 2010, 08:31 PM.
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

<<Chapel Office>>

Sullivan picked his up off the desk. "Already made the arrangements, sir." He turned his watch to see it better without glare from the fluorescents. "Things should be ready in about 30 minutes or so, in the general's office. Me and his replacement aide Perris are eating together in Captain Mykonos' office."

Senior Airman (SPC) Corey Sullivan
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

<<From the Hallways!>>

McGregor grinned knowing Sullivan would have it all in place. Reaching behind his back as he thought that he really needed to review his notes. Making a scrunchy face as he could hear his Scoutmaster in the background reminding him that an Eagle Scout is always prepared. His hand struck gold as he found his handy dandy notebook. With a jovial tone Josh responded, "Most excellent Master Corey. Glad to know you will be fed. We know how grumpy you be when you are food deprived." Still grinning as he poked mischievously. "I will look for you there in thirty." They both knew Corey would be on his way immediately and McGregor on the other hand would most likely be at least five minutes late.

Last edited by aintright; 26 April 2010, 10:45 AM.
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

<<Chapel Office>>

Corey clicked the radio to respond. "I'll be there to herald your arrival, sir. Though I think we'll spare the trumpets."

He clipped his radio to his belt and adjusted his uniform jacket over it, then headed out to keep the appointment. He hoped Perris was good company.

<<to General's Office>>

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

<<Serious Stuff Here!>>

"Did you catch that Sullivan? Looks like that eating date will have to be once again delayed. I imagine the General will beat me there anyways." Realizing he had become turned about in the rush. Wrong base. Standing at the entrance to the General's office, "No need to inform the General's assistant, I have that covered. Meet you in the infirmary."

sigpic
              SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
              X