AU - Hangar Bay/Flight Deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Paul Davis - Hanger Bay - Flight Deck

Paul laughed as Watts quoted AU McKinnon's brain-boys comment. Some of these words were quite interesting, that were being used. He turned to face Caroline Higgins, "If you want to take them on a ride in your tank, go" he gave her his permission, "Make sure they get back in one piece, I don't want their Sharp on my tail if they come back injured."

Originally posted by TheXym View Post

Seeing Davis and Higgins approach them, Lance turned and smiled. "So.... that was very helpful. Thank you Major, I understand you had a role in convincing your Colonel Sharp to allow that. What's next on the agenda?"

Hearing McKinnon's words, Paul gave the man a half a grin, "It was more of asking politely then convincing the Base Commander," he told Lance. "but bit of both. Higgins here has the permission to show you her 'toys' as she calls them, after that I have no idea, but I'm sure you might like to check on your team members after this little test drive."

He really wasn't looking forward to having another encounter with his daughter's counterpart, but he knew, it was going to be unavoidable. He was trying not have too many memories coming up to the surface of his heart. Seeing her again alive and well and two years older then his own child, twisted his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
      Major Paul Davis - Hanger Bay - Flight Deck

Hearing McKinnon's words, Paul gave the man a half a grin, "It was more of asking politely then convincing the Base Commander," he told Lance. "but bit of both. Higgins here has the permission to show you her 'toys' as she calls them, after that I have no idea, but I'm sure you might like to check on your team members after this little test drive."

Lance nodded. "Regardless, it's sincerely appreciated, Major. For what it's worth, I never worked with our Paul Davis directly, and only had passing contact with him on occasion, but he struck me as one hell of a good man. From what I've seen you at the very least match that, thanks for everything."

He turned to Carolina. "So... how about that demo of your tank now? How many does it fit?" His eyes gleamed as another thought popped into his mind. "If it'll fit the others from our team that are still here, we should round them up as well. Sgt. Higgins, is there any chance we could commandeer Claire and our Dr. Black for the ride as well?" Lance's eyes indicated that if it was, she was welcome to have as much "fun" as possible on the test ride with the extra passengers.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

AU TSGT Carolina Higgins

"It fits four comfortably, six at a squeeze- I wouldn't recommend it unless in an emergency. You, me, Valentine, and one other, unless you want to take it in two shifts." She grinned. "Makes no nevermind to me, I love driving the thing, and putting it through its paces is a joy."

Comment

Lance pondered for a moment. I've got a feeling Major Davis may be wanting to speak with Claire, so lets round up our good Doctor Black first. Shall we?" He gestured for Higgins to lead the way.

Comment

AU TSGT Carolina Higgins

Carolina chewed her lip. "Any idea where he would be?" she asked.

(( OOC: I know Zach is in the library, but I'm wondering how anyone else would know where to find him... does Lance know? ))

Comment

Lance pondered for a moment. "I'd guess that Claire and Zack would be either in the library or the translation lab, since that's what they were supposed to be working on if I recall correctly. I haven't worked with either of them that much, but they don't seem to be the type to wander off and get themselves into any trouble. Can you use your comm system to check?"

((OOC it was discussed what they were to to before they left, so that's how I'm handling it, it doesn't seem to break any continuity))

Comment

AU TSGT Carolina Higgins

Carolina nodded. "Shouldn't be too hard to find them then, its all in the same area of the base. Should we call first, or just show up?" A mischeivous grin spread across her face.

Comment

"That's a no brainer. Let's just drop in on the good doctor. His facial expression should be priceless." Lance grinned mischeviously. "Valentine, you ready? Let's move out. After you, sergeant."

[to find Dr. Black in the library]

Comment

AU TSGT Carolina Higgins

Carolina clapped her hands together and grinned. "All right then, let's go." She crossed the floor to the 'tank' and climbed inside, waiting for McKinnon and Valentine before starting the engine. It rumbled and roared as she stepped on the pedal.

"Even though we use hydrogen, we still call it the gas pedal," she grinned. "Since hydrogen *is* a gas, I guess it's still applicable! Everyone strap in; the first part of the ride won't seem like much, but once we pick up your Dr. Black, things *will* get interesting."

She put the vehicle into gear and pulled out of the Hangar Bay, heading for the library.

<< to the Library >>

(( OOC: Vincent, just assume Valentine is with us and come along. ))

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                      Lance nodded. "Regardless, it's sincerely appreciated, Major. For what it's worth, I never worked with our Paul Davis directly, and only had passing contact with him on occasion, but he struck me as one hell of a good man. From what I've seen you at the very least match that, thanks for everything."

Major Paul Davis - Hanger bay/Flight Deck

Paul nodded at Lance's words. It was come comfort to know that his counterpart was at least like him in many ways. His daughter's counterpart was much the same as his own daughter. Sighing he looked at Lance again, "Good luck with the shields, Major" then made his towards the exit. Hoping to get some paper work done to keep his mind off AU Claire.

<< To his Office.>>

((OOC: I got their talk for later in the evening, and just before Sharp and Co come back with the DHD ))

Comment

[AU flight deck]

Vincent nodded to Lance's question, then gave a small smile to Watts,

"Thanks for that, I don't doubt that it will save my life one day," he waved and followed after Lance and Carolina
                        "I once thought it better to be right
                        But now I have finally seen the light
                        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Working...
                        X