No announcement yet.

Beta site - Colonel Eric Hanes, Commanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well you seem to be on a path of self hatered so I'll tell you what the Colonel told me. Get over it Earth''s gone and need you, and you have obligations, or something like that." Said Charles trying to add some humor.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"Those obligations of yours would presumabely have me protecting people. What better way to do that than through resigning? At least I can't have anything else go wrong with me out there like getting someone else killed, shot, or captured." Lance replied.

Comment

((my give up.))

Comment

((Did I mention how much fun this is? ))

Comment

((once or twice. I'll think up something. BSG is on right now though.))

Comment

"What do you think you will do when you resign?" Charles asked a little fire in his voice. "Don't you think everyone will know that you're a screw up. They won't take you. You'll die unwanted. At least stayign with the military you'll have a way to not be a screw up not dishonor your friends and family who died, and most all not dishonor your team, " Charles hoped that would get through to the kid.

Comment

(( Besides, there's no place to go. The only 3 Tau'ri outposts are Gaia, Shanstid and Helumoa (Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) ))
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Captain York's newest comment gave Lance pause. Perhaps the lieutenant hadn't carefully planned out life after resigning. It didn't slow Lance down for long, though. "I'm sure I could find somewhere to go and live, sir." he replied, unable to hide the sneer. "But perhaps you're right. It's just that..." Lance said, letting his voice trail off.

Comment

"We all feel it Lance," Said Charles using Tallon's first name for more effect. "You need to work through it. I do, and so does everyone else. They may not show it because they can't or don't think that they should, but they all feel it. You just have to deal with it and let time heal all."

Comment

ORBIT

Nolgman exited the hyperspace window, and stretched his arms which led him to hit the glass of the cockpit. “Shoot,” He said aloud as he reached down for the controls of the craft and started to aim it for the atmosphere. As he did so he heard a radio transmission.

“X-302 Alpha Baker Victor One please confirm landing clearance,” A proper voice said over the radio, but even a trained flight controller couldn’t hide the excitement in their voice.

“Roger,” Said Nolgman as he gave them his confirmation code, and was cleared to land.

HANGAR

Nolgman brought his fighter in for a smooth landing. Better than most, He thought as he started the shut down producers, which just required him to flip a few switches and shut off the engines. He then opened the cockpit, and looked down. There were many of the flight crew crowed around the fighter all eager of news on the alpha site.

He made his way down the ladder, and was greeted by man people asking “what happened?”, “what’s going on?”. He shrugged them off as he made his way out of the throng of people. Only to almost run into Colonel Hanes.

“Sir,” Said Nolgman as he threw a salute which the Colonel returned, “General Blue and the alpha site send their greetings.”

A wave of relief crossed the Colonel’s face as he heard the news that the alpha site was still there. He took a second and then said, “You better come to my office and fill me in.”

Nolgman nodded and then followed the Colonel out.

((I’ll finish this latter. Sorry, but my mind is on stupid.))

Comment

HANES OFFICE

Nolgman sat in the Colonel’s office as he looked over the information that was provided to him by General Blue. It was quiet boring for Nolgman who had finished taking everything in, and was off in space when the Colonel cleared his throat. “Sorry about that. I just had to read everything to make sure.”

“That’s okay sir,” Said Nolgman as he shook his head and brought himself back to reality.

“Well I guess the Alpha site could use some hands, but as their DHD is gone I think it’s safe to say we can’t help,” Stated Hanes. “Well, I think you are going to want to stretch your legs. That 12 hour trip must have mad you crazy.”

“I found something to do,” Nolgman said.

“Yeah, well the beta site has a gym, and a lounge with a TV so if you want you can use those,” Hanes sugguested.

“I might do that,” Said Nolgman as he stood up and Saluted the Colonel, and took his leave.

Comment

INFIRMARY

Charles was sitting next to Tallon when he heard the news. Two nurses were talking. A pilot from the alpha site had landed and for the most part they were okay, but the generators had been filled with dirt. It took Charles a few seconds to process what this meant. Then he realized. “Oh God, Beale was in the brig on that level,” He uttered with a look of shock and horror on his face.

Comment

((OOC: I'm just going to act like Hanes answered, and it hasn't been that long RP time Since Rich was gone... I can find an excuse.))

INFIRMARY

Richard entered the infirmary, muttering something about how the techs never bothered to fix that elevator. He had calmed somewhat in during the ride up, and despite still being rather pale, had managed to calm his shaky nerves. He noticed Talon seemed conscious, and headed over to the two men, completely forgetting about his hand.

Noticing the look on Charles's face, he stopped cold. "Sir? What's wrong? Is it something about the Alpha site?" He asked, not having been interested enough to eavesdrop on anyone so far.

Comment

"Yeah," Said Charles still trying to get over the shock. "The level Beale had a lot of damage, and he's not accounted for," Said Charles to Dobson who had just appered over his him. "And where did you come from?"

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash View Post
                                "Yeah," Said Charles still trying to get over the shock. "The level Beale had a lot of damage, and he's not accounted for," Said Charles to Dobson who had just appered over his him. "And where did you come from?"
                                "I wanted to see if the number 2 elevator was as slow as I remember. It is..." He paused a moment. "You said the floor was damaged? What happened? Do they know how many are hurt?" He asked somewhat worriedly, wondering if this place would be the harbinger of doom once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X