Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the ARP going? (In your opinion) Make Suggestions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the ARP going? (In your opinion) Make Suggestions!

(Hopefully there will be a poll here soon)

Vote on how well you think the RP is doing, I am now officially taking suggestions.

If you have a suggestion please e-mail me using the forum or @ [email protected] with your own email (they go to the same place), with something along the lines of 'suggestion(s)' in the title.

If you want to keep your e-mail anonymous: Just make an e-mail account on hotmail and e-mail me from there without a signature.

I really want to make this RP as fun as possible so keep the e-mails coming.

(Just for the record, this is NOT a time for ranting and raving Constructive criticism is the best approach if you are enraged at something and want me to fix it.)
    10 Amazing, here have all my money
    9.52%
    19.05%
    38.10%
    28.57%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    4.76%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    1 This is bloody terrible. I think Darren should kick you out of the forum!
    0.00%
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

For the most part I am VERY happy with the RP. The things that are frustrating are out of our control for the most part- people signing up, making three posts, and then vanishing without a trace; missions taking forever to finish, etc.

I really enjoy it and as a whole regard it as more of a creative writing exercise.

Comment

I gave it a nine, and I agree with shelbel. IMO i think you should atleast have a hundred post on under your belt before you are allowed to join

Comment

I think we need more people, more being active. At least have them post once a week. I've been on plenty of RP's that have been with that rule.

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
        SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys,

as for the major problem of people just going missing and not posting, if they are not on the LOA list, give me or Gen Blue a call, and we will try and reach them.
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

i gave it an 8/10
            sigpic

Comment

Ok *feels very stupid*, what does RP stand for?
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

It stands for Role Play.

Check it out. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....25&postcount=2
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Yes, i love it. Its my prime excuse to be on the net. Gives a place to put some ideas to (cyber?) paper.

9/10 for my part, things couldnt be better. Maybe some more combined missions? like the Hangar thread and such. Maybe an off world Tokr'a planet that everyone can go to?

all up its superb.

Name: Issac Matthews
                  Team: SG-3(Marines)
                  click for biography

Comment

gave an 8. Because people disappear of in the middle of missions nd are never seen again, and people sign up and never actually rp, but still great

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                      Thanks for the feedback guys,

as for the major problem of people just going missing and not posting, if they are not on the LOA list, give me or Gen Blue a call, and we will try and reach them.
                      I'm thinking I need to make a real "Leave of Absence" list similar to the Player List.
                      If anyone has team members who seem to have dropped off the face of Gaia, PM me with their names. I'll put them on the list. If they're AWOL for over a month, I'll drop them in 'Inactive' status.
                      (AWOL = Absent without Leave. Those who haven't said that they're going to be gone.)
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X