No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooh no, NG, NOT the medical emergency .... *goes to wreck brain for ideas so poor Dr Carrie doesn't have another patient soon ...

and yeah, SG78, it's fun in here today.

Comment

Medical emergency? Oh please don't collapse in the Mess whilst James is there. His new friend!
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

When isn't it fun in here

Make that two 's I found a fairly good picture of myself

Spoiler:

That was a week ago, going to a wedding (p.s. I'm carrying a paddle because we made a paddle arch for the couple, as they both belong to our canoe club ) and yes I am smiling there too (that makes three 's )
        "I once thought it better to be right
        But now I have finally seen the light
        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Awwwwww. Cute little geek

Comment

Here's a shot of virtually the whole canoe club (well those invited ), including the happy couple

EDIT doesn't seem to want to show, I'll download it, then upload it again

EDIT 2: Here we go, it's probably huge knowing my luck -.-

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Vincent; 16 September 2007, 03:41 AM.

Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Looking after

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Nice hair. Its awesome!
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Thank you; you know your the first person that's said that, everyone else just tells me to get it cut , though I know they're just jealous

Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Looking after

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

I am back after a longer period of time then I thought. Once I got home from the Big Box Mart my parents asked if I wanted to go out for dinner and of course I said yes. We went out to a mom and pop Mexican restaurant and we shared to pitcher of frozen margaritas so I was not feeling to much pain but not drunk. Then this morning I slept in becuase I am still fighting a cold. So I am behind in the posts but so far I have noticed that I am not that far behind.

I only fit to parts of the being in the GWRP list I am a sci-fi geek and being crazy at times. Luckily I don't need glasses since I am and far-sighted that includes enough close vision. Another one to add to the list is we all have some sort of love for writing.
                  -------------
                  "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Ugh, don't you hate it when you wake up, and your eyes are stinging? Yeah, I'm having one of those mornings right now.

Comment

Hey anyone seen shel lately i need to talk to her about the transfer of Amanda

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Shel's usually not online much on the weekends so my best advice is that you pm her and she'll propably answer as soon as she can...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                          I am back after a longer period of time then I thought. Once I got home from the Big Box Mart my parents asked if I wanted to go out for dinner and of course I said yes. We went out to a mom and pop Mexican restaurant and we shared to pitcher of frozen margaritas so I was not feeling to much pain but not drunk. Then this morning I slept in becuase I am still fighting a cold. So I am behind in the posts but so far I have noticed that I am not that far behind.

I only fit to parts of the being in the GWRP list I am a sci-fi geek and being crazy at times. Luckily I don't need glasses since I am and far-sighted that includes enough close vision. Another one to add to the list is we all have some sort of love for writing.
                          Sounds like you had a nice day despite the cold. Haven't had one of those in a long time now *knocks on wood*, but stay warm and drink plenty of fluids (alcoholfree).

And you are right about the love for writing. I love to write but I hate that stupid language barrier. It's a hinderance. I have a big english vocabulary but it's sometimes not sufficient to explain what I need to ... So I just stick to the regular words as much as I can. I would like to expand on it though. There's gotta be words out there that I just don't know about.

You know, it's actually gotten to the point that I'm having trouble finding the right *dutch* word when I say something... I'm not used to talking a lot in real life, and all this english is hindering that too sometimes.
                          --
                          V - eyes stinging in the morning? I dunno. Sometimes I wake up and I'm *still* sleepy as heck. It makes me think sometimes that my bed must not be aligned right or whatever... Cause I do sleep, but an actual well-rested feeling is quite rare for me. I'm probably too hyper... :roll:

Random BSG-related remark: YAY CHIEF TYROL SHAVED HIS BEARD OFF!
                          (just watched Exodus part one ) And I'm finally learning the names of the Cylon models, I know now that "Xena" is number three, and "Him of Quantum Leap" is number five.... Does anyone know the number of Leoben (the one who holds Starbuck captive)? And Sharon what number is she?

OK. Just some ramblings and I'll shut up now ....

Comment

Anyone noticed that the infirmary has had more views than the FAQ section?

Random fact of the day #16

EDIT: Ryn your not the only one, having to write essays as Psychology exams killed me. I'd used the same word 5 or 6 times in a sentence, but just couldn't think of another word to go in it's place, be glad this isn't a mark-a-minute-hour-long exam, with another one after it (Although when AF and SR get on a posting spree sometimes feels like it )

Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Looking after

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                              Sounds like you had a nice day despite the cold. Haven't had one of those in a long time now *knocks on wood*, but stay warm and drink plenty of fluids (alcoholfree).

It was nice but something was missing and I still am trying to figure out what was missing.
                              -------------
                              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that.

Anyhoo, I'm off to zzz, got an early gym session in the morning, yep I'm going to TRY and stick to my three workouts a week....

Comment

Working...
                                X