• Show
Clear All

Pretty pics Love them

Comment

Love the pictures and the captions, too. lol

Those sundials are cool.

Comment

yep, nice pics

Sore feet uh? Well, put your feet up, get comfortable in a the couch and do some RPing to make the time go faster until it's time for dinner.

May I ask how you live? A rented private place with a family, a hotel or something that your company has provided you with?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

*concurs wholeheartedly*

and I just had the most delicious chicken in Uncle Ben's curry sauce ... cooked by yours truly. *proud of self* It was still a bit 'undone' in the middle, apparently I haven't got it *totally* right yet, but I'm getting there. It was a lovely golden colour too.

Comment

An efficiency apartment hotel that my company booked. I've got a small space - bedroom/sitting room, kitchen and bath. They supply breakfast every morning, which is nice. I can cook for other meals or go out. Everything is, at most, a kilometer away. Not too bad once my ankles get used to it.
            I over did it yesterday. Over 10 miles, 16 kilometers. Mostly around the Altstadt of Nurnberg. I'm going to find the Altstadt of Furth one evening next week.
            It's a little annoying that nothing is open today. I need some bandages and tape for my blister before I try putting my boots back on.

As much as I hated to spend the money, the computer was a good investment. I can listen to the radio, watch DVD's, play online. I was kind of hoping, with the burst of satellite TV, that I could get some English language channels. Nope. Mostly news, shopping and sports - all in German, of course.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Spoiled by 24/7 stores, eh? Although it would be nice to be able to get minor medical essentials all the time.
              Nice pics. Go ahead and use the Google account. I'm not, that much.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Hmm, yeah, German TV isn't exactly a hit Got not just a little anoyed about their habit to dub EVERYTHING foreign! *shakes head in frustration*

Glad to hear your accomondation is okay though

Comment

.....listens to the crickets and goes to hide somewhere where it's nicer and friendlier....*

Comment

...got home from work at 1900, and now when the kids are tucked in, I have next to none energy to put a post together... sorry, I'll be back tomorrow again

...hide somewhere where it's nicer and friendlier....
                    What happened to you??

Comment

This place is becoming cold. Used to be better.

Comment

Where is everyone???

Oh well

Comment

*ECHO.....ECHO.......ECHO......ECHO......ECHO.....ECHO......*

I'm still around when I can be. Don't know about anyone else.
                          Dear Journal
                          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics, Jynjyr. It looks so beautiful and so much history! Your place sounds nice. Have you tried using the local public transport?

I'm still here, just trying to work out what to post.
                            Last edited by Stargate78fan; 23 June 2008, 05:09 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hey i do a good job posting on a regular basis now i'm back

Can someone give me an idea of what time it is on base cause i know in the infirmary its probably close to 6:30pm i'm not sure of the rest of the base though.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

630 pm!!! Where did the whole day go??
                                I'd say its more like early afternoon, 2 pm - at the most, and then I think I'm streching things.
                                It wasn't that long ago that Brih was brought in, and her surgery didn't last *that* long, did it?

Comment

Working...
                                X