No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead. That's why Jyn had Ambina ask.

BTW - she's over holding a serious conversation with the cat about who gets to sit in the good chair tonight.
    The cat's winning.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

With your cats? I can believe it. They're not used to not getting their way!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post

BTW - she's over holding a serious conversation with the cat about who gets to sit in the good chair tonight.
        The cat's winning.
        its the same with my dogs. They win cos my dad takes their side.

Comment

Yes, my dad also treats our dog like a king while i dont get a seat

Comment

I need my memory refreshed here.....

Did Paul Davis become the ambassador to Dakrra?? I think Teal'c mentioned something like that in Avalon part 1.....

Or am i just confusing myself??

Comment

I do not recall anything about that

Comment

I though so, but couldn't recall it or find anything in the omnipedia either

Comment

Originally posted by greenscreen View Post
                  Well, that's the thing I don't really want my character to have been here so long. It just sems odd, plus I want to play off my character as she realises earth is gone, not months afterwards.
                  It's funny, I just had an idea regarding that. (This might be a bit lame, brace yourselves.) Why not have it relived in a dream? I know it *probably* sounds odd, but it's the best way I can think of to do both realizing Earth is gone and not wrecking continuity.

Comment

Vamp-I like that idea.
                    Dear Journal
                    My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post

The cat's winning.
                      *climbs out of the 'good' chair, turns and puts the cat back on the seat* We decided to share. I took a nap, she took a nap. I watched TV, she took a nap. I read my book, she took a nap. Do you all sense the theme here? LOL
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

you have some more wine!!!

after that post i think i need a glass!!!

teehee!!

i have a feeling i am sooo in trouble!!!

***nice work on the midterm TGLG!!!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Brava!

I have to go to the store now. That way I don't have to get up way early to go tomorrow. I'll have to see if I'm still alert and oriented when I get back.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I also do nt drink Alcohol, for reason's including but not limited too killing brain cells, memory loss, loss of effective judgement, addiction, the potential of ending up in jail, etc... In short alcohol is a bad thing, in my opinion leastways.
                            You shot that thing at me!
                            I was already on an Alien Planet!
                            We're all in this together!
                            What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by greenscreen View Post
                              I also do nt drink Alcohol, for reason's including but not limited too killing brain cells, memory loss, loss of effective judgement, addiction, the potential of ending up in jail, etc... In short alcohol is a bad thing, in my opinion leastways.

well luckily i seem to have an abundance of brain cells ... and they seem to be beasts that know how to regenerate .... have amazing healing qualitities.

but as in anything overindulging on a regular basis is never a good thing ...

abuse of any sort is dangerous ...

it is good to know where you stand and be willing to stand by it. i always respect people for knowing what works for them and working within their means.

not that a good stretch out of the box is a bad thing ... it was a stretch that got me here *glares at SR* and maybe a glass of wine that night

so cheers back at yah jyn!! and can your cat talk to my cat about taking a chill pill!! she seems to be bouncing off the walls. maybe it is the excitement of spring!!!

teehee!!

maybe it is too much time with ainty!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

OMG Ainty's Claire Bennet! It's so clear to me now.

Comment

Working...
                                X