No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok now for professions, and countries, or counties or what ever applies.

me 18 in aus, lol and just started an appretiship, so now i have even less time to post than usual. also, with the ancient gene, that people use in their profile, can that be put to some use, like a weapon that we can use against a new enemy or something?

ahem.

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

We DID have the Alarius, but someone had to go and blow it up now didn't they?

-Glares in The Goa'ulds general direction-

Anyway, I'm all for putting our ATA gene to use, weapons, shields...minds melds...Y'know, the lot.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I'll swap you that for a language analysis of translation of bilingual texts for English audiences.

i'll give that to my friend, i'm more of a humanities guy myself, you know...Geography, History and Religious studies

I tell you what, i'll help you, if you help me

Quote-
        ok now for professions, and countries, or counties or what ever applies.

me 18 in aus, lol and just started an appretiship, so now i have even less time to post than usual. also, with the ancient gene, that people use in their profile, can that be put to some use, like a weapon that we can use against a new enemy or something?

ahem. -quote

I'm from England, i live in Herefordshire, which is on the border of Wales. I'm a 6th form student doing my last year of subjects before Uni. I work part time in a small restaurant in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
          Good grief...

Am I really the oldest at 25??
          *totters in on her arthritic old knees* Oh, no. Far from it, sonny. I'm *winces* 48. Live in NE Ohio and have been an Engineer for *winces again* 28 years.
          I may be the only one playing a character younger than their real age. *totters back out*
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Need some Asprin or Lakota joint pain reliever?
            I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              Good grief...

Am I really the oldest at 25??
              Originally posted by Jynjyr
              *totters in on her arthritic old knees* Oh, no. Far from it, sonny. I'm *winces* 48. Live in NE Ohio and have been an Engineer for *winces again* 28 years.
              I may be the only one playing a character younger than their real age. *totters back out*
              *heavy sigh* No, not quite. I'm not far from Blue's age. Crimeny, now I feel really old. *hobbles off, too*
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Oh thank the gods!

I was begining to wonder if I was really the oldest...

Comment

You know, considering the age span so far, we'd be an interesting group if the entire RPG showed up together at a convention or something. Everything from junior high kids to adults.

Anyway, I'm a college student in southern Indiana. It's snowing where I am, third time this year. I'm a chemistry major, but am diversifying my classes this semester, because after flunking my Gen Chem class, I have doubts about my major. I mentioned earlier I'm 18.

Jynjyr and Gen Blue, with age comes wisdom. At least we have some real adults here to keep us kids in line.
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Isnt 18 an adult in america, or is it 21, because its 18 here.

click for biography

Comment

Well, 18 is a legal adult, but I really don't feel like an adult. Just using kids metaphorically for the teens.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                        Just using kids metaphorically for the teens.
                        Thank you. *bows*

I was going to raise an issues, but meh. Cleared that one up

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

indeed. 18 feels, no differnt from 17, except drinking, and you get put in an adult jail. *Shiver*

click for biography

Comment

My feelings of adult responsability depend on who I'm with. In class I'm quite serious and feel like an adult, and definitely when I'm teaching. You can't be a teacher and feel like a kid.

But if you put me in a room with girlies my own age, a good film and some munchies, I feel about twelve again, and we talk about "the adults" meaning those over 28.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              My feelings of adult responsability depend on who I'm with. In class I'm quite serious and feel like an adult, and definitely when I'm teaching. You can't be a teacher and feel like a kid.

But if you put me in a room with girlies my own age, a good film and some munchies, I feel about twelve again, and we talk about "the adults" meaning those over 28.
                              LOL. Trust me, that happens when you're 48, too. Acting like you're a teenager, that is. Without the assistance of alcohol, I might add. *Remembers diving under a shrub to hide while decorating a friend's yard for her 40th birthday * Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

LTS - Life's too Short - Richard Dean Anderson
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                LOL. Trust me, that happens when you're 48, too. Acting like you're a teenager, that is. Without the assistance of alcohol, I might add. *Remembers diving under a shrub to hide while decorating a friend's yard for her 40th birthday * Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

LTS - Life's too Short - Richard Dean Anderson
                                I never mentioned the presence of alcohol. I don't drink anymore, so it's pure Tracyness. I like the last phrase though. Very T-Shirt worthy.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X