OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
    so can anyone do those patches, i have no clue how to?
    I could, if you can find me a blank template (without a number in it) I can easily do it.I could try on one with a number, but that's somewhat iffy.

Comment

thanks for trying, you could probaly use blues as a template

Comment

thanks for trying, you could probaly use blues as a template
        How big? Around the size of Blue's or larger? (the larger it is, the worse quality it is...)

Comment

thats fine, thanks

Comment

How's that? I can up the quality if you like, but I wanted to keep a low file size for use in a sig.

Comment

looks fine, thanks

Comment

looks fine, thanks
                Your welcome. So when can I expect Rachel's first born son?

Comment

Lol

Comment

You know I've been meaning for Lyra to explore human sexuality, any male characters willing to help with that?

Comment

My god, it's the slowest day EVER here. Where the heck is everybody????

*listens to the echoes*

Comment

Nice to see I'm keeping you entertained, Shel
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

LOL! Between the two of us we're spamming the board! And I think I've taken over the entire SG3 mission, sadly. *wonders where the rest of SG3 has run off to* I'm abandoned! No one loves me!

Good thing I have Jensen to play with.... *wanders off whistling innocently*

Comment

Hehehehe. Prime example of the dangers of boredom when RPing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                              LOL! Between the two of us we're spamming the board! And I think I've taken over the entire SG3 mission, sadly. *wonders where the rest of SG3 has run off to* I'm abandoned! No one loves me!

Good thing I have Jensen to play with.... *wanders off whistling innocently*

I've been on and reading but, until Futura posts -something- about Kym, I don't have anything to react to. Short of doing an "unconscious delirium" bit. It's not like he gave me an opening, FCOL. *sigh*

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                I've been on and reading but, until Futura posts -something- about Kym, I don't have anything to react to. Short of doing an "unconscious delirium" bit. It's not like he gave me an opening, FCOL. *sigh*
                                Do what Shel did. Stick up a finger and post yourself! On the other hand, DON'T do what Shelly did and create and NPC who... well...

Comment

Working...
                                X