Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pash!!!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Thanks guys.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

*cries* Shelly disappeared on me without so much as a goodbye! I'm suffering withdrawal now!

Comment

I havent had time lately to read other peoples convos lately. Whats going on at the base?

Comment

whats going on today, seems like no ones on

Comment

Where had SG5been, i havent seen or heard from tem since i rejoined the RPG? I know this is coming out of no where but it just struck me.

Comment

Well, Hobbit had to leave the RPG as far as I remember. Her character was supposed to stay on the planet. DragonGate has a job at McDonalds and no internet access at home (she used to post from uni). Gator is still on moderation, McKay is just fed up that there's no one to speak to and Shadow... I have no idea.

Comment

huh, interesting.

Comment

Can anyone make me an SG8 patch? When it comes to computer graphics i am horrible.

thanks, george

Comment

Hey, I need some help with how the Stargate works. I was thinking about this when I was writing up one of my posts and couldn’t remember. When you have an incoming wormhole what address lights up on the gate or the DHD? Is it the address of the gate that has been dialled or the address of the gate you’re dialling from? I know that at the SGC, you can tell who is dialling in but that’s because of their dialling programme right?
                        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                        SG-2: CO
                        Base Senior Biologist,
                        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

What devious and mischief things can I do now? Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Henderson
                            Hey, I need some help with how the Stargate works. I was thinking about this when I was writing up one of my posts and couldn’t remember. When you have an incoming wormhole what address lights up on the gate or the DHD? Is it the address of the gate that has been dialled or the address of the gate you’re dialling from? I know that at the SGC, you can tell who is dialling in but that’s because of their dialling programme right?
                            When it comes in, I think all you see is the chevrons light up. The Gate doesn't spin to give symbols. I've never see a DHD light up with an incoming wormhole. I don't think you'd know who's 'calling' until they connect.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                              When it comes in, I think all you see is the chevrons light up. The Gate doesn't spin to give symbols. I've never see a DHD light up with an incoming wormhole. I don't think you'd know who's 'calling' until they connect.

Thanks, now I think about it and actually checked on one of the episodes lol I see that. Think it was to early this morning for my brain to work properly. But I was sure I had seen the symbols on a DHD light up when there was an incoming. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up for me though.
                              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                              SG-2: CO
                              Base Senior Biologist,
                              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

so can anyone do those patches, i have no clue how to?

Comment

Working...
                                X