No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Steven was sorta my creation, he's not an official NPC, but something that bumps around between a few of us. I started the whole "Steven=gossip" thing by accident, then JM (and a few others, names escape me at the moment) made him into our equivalent of AU McKinnon.

Comment

Only much worse. I didn't get the impression that AU-McKinnon physically abused them. Just "love 'em and leave 'em". Which, I guess, is a form of emotional abuse.
      Interesting character though. I'm waiting to see him get his just rewards.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks for explaining who Steven is V.

Maybe I will have to get over to the AU and read it.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
          Maybe we should start planning what kind of devious things we'll do to Steven when he gets caught. Any ideas?
          Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Love the design, MO!

As for fashion, I have a dress code at work, so I have to dress in "business casual" attire everyday.

But we do get to wear jeans on Friday and Sat.

AU-McKinnon is def. worth reading. I enjoyed the parts that I read.

Difference between that and Steven is that the "right" Steven is going to get all the punishment. Which should happen this weekend if NG and I continue at this rate. I've already planned a VERY interesting reaction on his part.

I know that there's a lot of you out there, so PM me if you want to be one of the SFs that get to go after him. A hypothetical last name for said SF would be helpful.
            Dear Journal
            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Steven get his just deserts! I haven't read the whole story of what he did to the other nurse but from the bit I read the other day, he sounds really mean.

I could help if you need help, JM. I'm willing to give a hand if you need too.
              sigpic
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I'd be willing to lend the services of Devin/Jaa'nik for purposes of revenge on the man who hurt his "sister" a.k.a. Mary (Devin's regarded Mary as a sort of sister since she was Katrina's friend and all.)

Comment

Ok, thanks for the great response everyone.

PMs have been sent/replied to.
                  Dear Journal
                  My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

I'm soooooooo happy, classes were cancelled today!

Comment

No problem, JM. Happy to be of service.
                      sigpic
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

O-And it took you until now to tell us this, why?
                        Dear Journal

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
                          O-And it took you until now to tell us this, why?
                          It felt like the right time for a random statement.

Comment

Well everyone, good night (one more post closer to a custom avv!)

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                              Hey Guys I just did a rought out line of Lab 1- Alien Tech Lab.

Spoiler:

What do you guys think?
                              Oooooohhhhhhhhhh :luff it

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                              I'm so going to get Kim to join in. She's still a bit ticked with AU McKinnon

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post

AU-McKinnon is def. worth reading. I enjoyed the parts that I read.

Difference between that and Steven is that the "right" Steven is going to get all the punishment. Which should happen this weekend if NG and I continue at this rate. I've already planned a VERY interesting reaction on his part.

Haha!! I agree the AU Lance stuff is really worth reading.

I'm soo goign to get Kim to beat Steven's into Barney's twin Its a self made promise of hers

Comment

Nice map

I'm just signing off but I'll get it and archive it tomorrow

(Yes I do save all the maps on two hard drives, so you don't all have to worry when GW comes burning down)
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X