• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i've slunk back into the rpg..so everyone kick me out again...lol

Comment

Yeah, welcome back I'm sure SR will be thrilled to see you back

Comment

Oh yea? Welcome Back Alex Now I can finally stop posting as Zack and he can start posting as him

Comment

oh thanks..like it was so much hassle...he's a guy..all he cares about is sex, beer, and rock and roll...lol

Comment

errr.... not in this universe.

Comment

I'm one of the rookies in here who entered after you wentfor a LOA, so I have NO clue of who you are, but anyway, Welcome back!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Heee... I'm a rookie too. so I don't know who you are either ...

Sorry to confuse. welcome-greened you

Comment

But compared to you, Ryn I'm more of a rookie

*looks at post count*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post
                    I'm trying to figure out what's going to hit me first- the Jagermeister or the Monster energy drink...
                    I vote the Monster, nearly my entire section drinks it. The Army Signal Corps runs on Monster energy drinks and World of Warcraft, far as I can tell.

And shovar is one of our original language geeks, SG-1's linguist.
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*Whacks shovar.*

Comment

Hey shovar, welcome back I just about remember you.. I think

((btw is the name based on the Goa'uld word for fool; Shol'va? Yes I'm a Goa'uld geek ))

*twaps V for being annoying*
                        "I once thought it better to be right
                        But now I have finally seen the light
                        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

thanks everyone..yeah i had some problems with the net, as i know SR well she agreed to help me out.

*Whacks Vampyr*

and yes i'm one of the original ones..lol and hey to all the new guys who joined while i was MIA. I've got some posting to do to catch up.

Comment

Hey Shovar!!

I don't think I've played with you. But more linguists are always welcome. Especially one who's been here for awhile.
                            Dear Journal
                            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Yeah, whacking people is my way of saying 'hi,' I'm a bit off kilter- but then again, everyone here's a wee bit crazy.

Comment

Hi, Vamp. *Whack*

Crazy is a good thing.
                                Dear Journal
                                My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X