No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's wearing a hospital gown. They aren't worn with undergarments. They are totally open in the back.
    Think about it.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

D'oh, that's what you get for dashing out the post in the middle of programming.

*Smiles.* Let the games begin.

Comment

Can't wait to find out what happens next in this little story line.
        Dear Journal
        My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

We figured you'd chalk it up to Jaa'nik being in charge at the time

Comment

Just wait until you see what Devin will convince some of the scientists to do when he finds out he was on video... *Cackles.*

Comment

Now that should be interesting.
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Rest assured it shall, it shall.

Comment

Is it normal for a cough to last for more than a week?? I can't remember if I've had one go on for this long before, and it's really akward to be hacking my head off in front of customers at work......
                  Dear Journal

Comment

Eh, I've had an irritated throat for a while now to, so it might be normal allergies. *Shrug.*

Comment

Probably, but it's still annoying.

EDIT: Think that I'll try going on to bed now. May be back if I can't sleep, but I'll say it anyway just in case. Good night, good morning, and good day to you all. I'll be back around 1400 CST.
                      Last edited by JacksonMiracle; 12 October 2007, 07:52 PM.
                      Dear Journal

Comment

OMG..I read the Imfirmary thread... damn that was funny.

McKinnon's expression priceless

Comment

Writer's suggestion, something that was drilled into me by my first editor.
                          Never (almost never) bury character speach inside a paragraph.

Abc walked over to the wall, saying, "This picture is crooked." She fussed with it for a few minutes then turned to talk to Def, "That's better, isn't it?"

I was told that the speach gets lost in the actions. Some of us here cheat and highlight speach with a different color.
                          Also, when you finish one thought process and start another, make a new paragraph.

Just suggestions to try or to ignore.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Yes, ma'am. I try and do that, though with my last post as David, I guess I didn't. *wonders if she isn't making David too.... girly... as well*

Comment

Rofl, Devin's rump flyin all around base >.<
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I am so lost right now since I could not get to a computer all day yesterday until the evening and GW was shut down.

Did Devin decided to make a run for it with his backside hanging out?
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X