Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen Blue
    On another subject.

Can you folks come up with some names for the planets that the Beta and Gamma sites are on? It seems so lame to keep calling them 'Beta' and 'Gamma'. Especially since we're not an auxilary site any more, WE are the SGC.
    Can a non player soon to be newbie player answer this?

Beta site = Oreda or Garteros or Fepranus (kinda mad, I know)
    Gama site = Padina or Ventera or Zuntera (kinda mad too, should stop now)
    What's the Alfa site's planet name, I couldn't find this info anywhere... How about something as nostalgic and imagination lacking as New Earth or Earth Prime.

I would like to know if any of you would like to know my character from previous to her reassignment to the Alfa site. Long character bio story short, she is USAF pilot, search and rescue training, was with SGC for 1 year before disaster and was off-world when the disaster happened with a delegation in a negotiation with the Free Jaffa Nation on Dakara.
    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Alpha Site planet is Gaia, some people have taken to saying things like "What on Gaia *insert blank*?"

I'd do it, but it wouldn't do you much good. SG-5 is on a mission and won't be themselves when they come home.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
        Alpha Site planet is Gaia, some people have taken to saying things like "What on Gaia *insert blank*?"

I'd do it, but it wouldn't do you much good. SG-5 is on a mission and won't be themselves when they come home.
        What? You were on Dakara when the explosion happened too?

My character, if approved the way she was submitted, is somewhat unusual and could perhaps help you and your team. If we are old friends it would make her be inclined to do her best to help you and your new team mates. Who knows? How exactly changed? Goa'ulded?

I kinda criated some cool stuff around the Dakara thing while the disaster. Was someone else on Dakara when it happened? So you could be part of that backstory of mine...

EDIT: My character was approved as submitted so this chat is now official. I will join for good tonight, gotta go now. Waiting for answers... See you...
        Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 24 April 2006, 08:07 AM.

Comment

No, Jen Stevens has been Goa'ulded before. This is better. Much better. I have to say, I'm looking forward to it, and Katie's going to have the best time ever!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey, does anyone want to do anythng, i am a bit bored

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
              What? You were on Dakara when the explosion happened too?

My character, if approved the way she was submitted, is somewhat unusual and could perhaps help you and your team. If we are old friends it would make her be inclined to do her best to help you and your new team mates. Who knows? How exactly changed? Goa'ulded?

I kinda created some cool stuff around the Dakara thing while the disaster. Was someone else on Dakara when it happened? So you could be part of that backstory of mine...

EDIT: My character was approved as submitted so this chat is now official. I will join for good tonight, gotta go now. Waiting for answers... See you...
              Can you post your Bio? Please. Or did I miss it? Just a likely.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                Can you post your Bio? Please. Or did I miss it? Just a likely.
                Not yet, I had to work this afternoon and endure through a very boring reunion (meeting). I'm posting it right now on the Biography thread. Go check in 5 minutes. I love control c, control v...

*goes to bio thread*

Comment

Kokola - Guardian god who inhabits a cave on the shores of Lake Victoria.
                  Obatala - Yoruba sky-god.
                  Medr - Old Ethiopic earth spirit.
                  Orunmila - Yoruba god of compassion.
                  ATIRA (Pawnee) The Earth
                  ESTANATLEHI (Navajo) First Woman's adopted daughter.
                  NESARU (Arikara) Sky spirit.
                  NOKOMIS (Algonquin) "Grandmother." The Sacred Earth Mother
                  SEDNA (Inuit/Eskimo) Goddess of the sea and the creatures of the sea.
                  WACHABE (Sioux/Osage) Black Bear. A guardian. Symbol of long life, strength and courage

I thought that by the time we were naming planets that far out we were into lots of other mythologies.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

pash! what are you doing, i want in!

Comment

Well.. I was figuring we decide that it is time that we start really hunting the nix, and other animals for food....
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Hooray For The Nix!!!
                        ------------------------------

Comment

easiest way to hunt nix, set claymors and then have bait near it, explosive and fun

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                            easiest way to hunt nix, set claymors and then have bait near it, explosive and fun
                            Lacking in originality but that can be good sometimes. Why not a flashbang and then do some close quarters combat with it after the nix regains it senses?

Comment

4 limbs versus 6, its an unfair fight, the nix are strong creatures and have an extra sense

Comment

Waste of claymores, and too much shrapnel. Singly shot rifle to the back of the head is quite humane and efficiant though.

Comment

Working...
                                X